Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKoni73 on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- nice touch - good material usage - magnetic flip cover - can easily fit my Samsung Galaxy S phone into the case, easy to insert into the plastic shell, which holds the phone - has all the holes which are needed to reach the buttons + mic + speaker + camera hole Cons:- t... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDrumm on 01/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- strong fixing of the phone - fit my i9001 - leather looks - holes for camera, speaker and for the buttons on the side Cons:- a bit hard to insert, but especially to take out the phone, no need to remove the back cover though (which was mentioned in one revie... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhvcaldas on 06/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Nice look -Price -Good protection for your phone Cons:-It didn't fit my galaxy s perfectly, I have to take the back cover out to fit the phone properly -cannot charge or use earphones because of magnetic strap -I have to take it out of the case to use TV, becau... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylarra182 on 05/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good leather case for the price. Has a plastic inner shell that you snap the phone into holding it in place. The flap that folds over to hold the case together using a quite strong pair of magnetsThere are holes in the case for the camera lens and speaker Cons:Magnet fl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoeblaho on 05/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well made, resistant. This case will definatly protect the phone from tipical falls. The gadget fits perfectly at the plastic holder. I´m using the Latin American version of the I9000, the name is I9000B Cons:If you use this protective case you will not be able to use e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRexar on 03/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- GT-i9000 (international) fits snugly in plastic shell. Can remove phone from shell without fear of breaking it. - Cutouts for all phone interfaces (camera/speaker/volume/power) - Very nice construction (no dodgy stitching), feels robust. - Strong magnet, can flip the co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisusdfr on 02/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A very good leather case for the price. Has a plastic inner shell that you snap the phone into holding it in place. The flap that folds over to hold the case together using a quite strong pair of magnetsThere are holes in the case for the camera lens and speaker Cons:The... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections