Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byigor86u on 10/20/2013

Really nice leather case for it's price, looks good outside and inside, has resistant, has a plastic inner shell and the Galaxy S fit well in for me. Has holes for buttons, camera and speaker. Magnet closing and opening well. Sadly can't connect earphones or charging it when the case is closed due the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywilliamfre on 08/16/2013

The samsung galaxy s i9000 fits perfectly in the case. The leather feels softly which is nice. Such a nice price for this leather case. Nicely carved holes for the camera etc. It does what it has to do, protecting the phone from tipical falls. you're not able to put this phone on a docking station without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKoni73 on 12/10/2012

- nice touch - good material usage - magnetic flip cover - can easily fit my Samsung Galaxy S phone into the case, easy to insert into the plastic shell, which holds the phone - has all the holes which are needed to reach the buttons + mic + speaker + camera hole - the microusb power connector can not ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byDrumm on 01/25/2012

- strong fixing of the phone - fit my i9001 - leather looks - holes for camera, speaker and for the buttons on the side - a bit hard to insert, but especially to take out the phone, no need to remove the back cover though (which was mentioned in one review) - a thin part of the plastic frame broke after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhvcaldas on 06/17/2011

-Nice look -Price -Good protection for your phone -It didn't fit my galaxy s perfectly, I have to take the back cover out to fit the phone properly -cannot charge or use earphones because of magnetic strap -I have to take it out of the case to use TV, because it blocks the antenna Although it looks protected,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylarra182 on 05/22/2011

Good leather case for the price. Has a plastic inner shell that you snap the phone into holding it in place. The flap that folds over to hold the case together using a quite strong pair of magnetsThere are holes in the case for the camera lens and speaker Magnet flap goes between USB and audio ports ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoeblaho on 05/03/2011

Well made, resistant. This case will definatly protect the phone from tipical falls. The gadget fits perfectly at the plastic holder. I´m using the Latin American version of the I9000, the name is I9000B If you use this protective case you will not be able to use extended batteries (since the plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRexar on 03/24/2011

- GT-i9000 (international) fits snugly in plastic shell. Can remove phone from shell without fear of breaking it. - Cutouts for all phone interfaces (camera/speaker/volume/power) - Very nice construction (no dodgy stitching), feels robust. - Strong magnet, can flip the cover to the back of the unit and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byisusdfr on 02/01/2011

A very good leather case for the price. Has a plastic inner shell that you snap the phone into holding it in place. The flap that folds over to hold the case together using a quite strong pair of magnetsThere are holes in the case for the camera lens and speaker The stitching is a little untidy in places ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections