DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Bottle with Compass & Carabiner - Army Green (500ml)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byphrebicek on 04/25/2014

I was looking for a small but rugged handheld bottle. I found this product and I am completely satisfied. This capacity is about 0.5 liters, which is on short trips just right. The aluminum bottle is lightweight, yet durable. This is especially important during outdoor activities. The shutter is a solid and reliable. Although full bottle lying, so its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMangShao on 07/01/2013

Great little bottle to carry around, not to big but not to little either, I carry it on my side cargo pants all day when working and come in handy on the hot long day when You need a seep of fresh water in the throat, the aluminum material make it fell could and fresh but no metal taste what so ever and that was great!!! My bottle didn't come with the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrosswald on 05/11/2013

- Convenient shape - Large capacity for a flask - Sturdy design - Carabiner - The compass is a joke - Should offer more color choices It's kind of hard to find flasks which hold more than 9oz of drink, and, depending of how many people you intend to share it with, is not enough in some cases. And all of the half-liter ones are usually shaped like bottles ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynofuture on 07/02/2011

Good choice. rpice/quality rate is best. Must have during hot summer days as well as when on hiking. Was afraid of aluminuin or metal taste of water/liquid when kept in the flask for a long time, but this did not happen. but I will need to order another one as this one already was stolen. could be available in different options like without picture ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections