DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mario Figure ABS Doll Toy Set - Assorted (5-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by lucascjs on 05/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good crafting and funny looking, girls think its cute. You can use in your desk at work or on a self at home. And if you change your mind, you can always use as a present for your nice or young cousin.Cons:Too small , hollowed, could use some weight to avoid flying with... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by krm91 on 03/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great quality, the price is good, great material they look very nice and different characters. The shipping was also very quick.Cons:Not really, maybe more characters like Peach, baby Mario & Luigi, Bowser, Wario and Yoshi. That would be very nice and I kno... Read more

0 0
  • posted by infante89 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:El envío ha sido muy rápido, menos de 20 días desde que me mandaron el correo electrónico informando de que ya había sido enviado el paquete. Venía como en las fotos del anuncio.Cons:Pensaba que serían un poco más grandes de los qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted by maffassina on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:They are very well made, I didn't expected it to be so good actually, specially because the price is very low... The level of details is great (I don't think it shows in the photo, but it is). Very cute. Seems durable.Cons:I cannot think of any (they're kinda off small,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by dooiespons on 01/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Really awesome and nice figures. - Really cheap! - Good building quality - they are exactly looking like the real characters, not fake like the most. - The colors are nicer in real than in the picture.Cons:- They are quite small, but that's okay. - I'd really like to b... Read more

0 0
  • posted by potapczuk on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very nice models, good quality materials, the size is very good. Good bought for its price. Here in Brazil it would cost a lot more! Good set for Video games and Mario Games Lovers!Cons:Didn't find a real con, just that it would be cool if the set had more char... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ArikadoG on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Not that pricy. 90 cents for every figure is cheap enough... for me at least. Different action poses, different 'cubes' including pipe for goomba. Everyone looks good enough to place them at most viewful place.Cons:White dot at my red mushroom not so clear. But... Read more

0 0
  • posted by CarolMoraes on 08/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Excellente for Mario's fans! It's perfect as a gift and the price is really good! It looks great near to my Nintendo Wii! It made a huge success with my friends at home. No complaints about the quality, actually it looks better than most of the figures I saw in o... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ricardomf on 04/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good for display over pc table (or old CRT monitor lol). Also great gift for fans. Cons:They're really small (not really a con) The cubes are hollow and doesnt have a bottom (you can put your finger inside) Problems with paiting (I don't mind though) My mario came with a d... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections