DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mario Figure ABS Doll Toy Set - Assorted (5-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucascjs on 05/24/2014

Good crafting and funny looking, girls think its cute. You can use in your desk at work or on a self at home. And if you change your mind, you can always use as a present for your nice or young cousin. Too small , hollowed, could use some weight to avoid flying with the wind. Good for gifts to collectors,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoyceAmbrosio on 11/27/2013

GGood for display and make jealous all your friends. They are very well made, awesome look and its a great set for that price. I highly recomend. They are very cute and atractive. Im Brasil they cust a lot more. The painting have some failures. The cubes dont have a bottom, you can put a finger inside.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byak_angel on 11/22/2013

There are well made, individually packed and great for gifts to Mario fans. I used this for display. Good price and quality. People asked me where I got it from :) Base is hollow. Use as display. No real cons. Can't think of any cons. Base is hollow. Use as display. No real cons. Can't think of any cons.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobertowilliams on 11/04/2013

Perfect toy just like original animation characters, including color and shape. Perfect for kids who like the game and animation film of Mario, friends and company. Good material, resistant. Due to risk for little children to swallow it, pieces are considered much small. Therefore it is not suitable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalbino22 on 10/29/2013

the low price I thought it would be pretty simple, and paint well precarious. But it really surprised me positively, each piece is beautifully crafted, both in modeling and in the colors. are a bit small. may have 1 or 2 cm of size. bases are hollow. if not could become more stable. Nothing. perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBoonboon on 10/05/2013

These figurines are well produced! Not a disappointment at all. They look exactly like how they suppose to be. No excess plastic nor any bad paint job. The cut and shape is well trimmed and they dont look disfigured in any way. The paint is also vibrant. Not really any cons, but would be good if they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCristianSama on 09/17/2013

Great mario figures, really cute for a gift or just for decoration, the workmanship is great and you can change their bases, they are really detailed and the painting is flawless the delivery was a little bit long, about a month to brasil, and they are a little smaller than it looks perfect for the price,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysephbcn on 08/21/2013

- the quality is quite nice, detailed figures - you can switch the figures between blocks, for example put mario on the brick, or on the pipe, etc. - there are 5 figures - some of the figures have some small painting defects in some areas (i.e: goomba has some bits of brown paint in the eye), but in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymilatargino on 07/31/2013

Very nice models, good quality materials, the size is very good. Good bought for its price. Here in Brazil it would cost a lot more! Good set for Video games and Mario Games Lovers! No cons, I would include Yoshi in the set. They're really small (not really a con) The cubes are hollow and doesnt have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNaane on 07/30/2013

The material is nice the color, the paiting! And its cheap!! It's small, but not too much, right to the price. I didn't find any cons about the product. But i would like to have more characters. It takes a little to shipps to Brazil, but its free, so i don't think it's a problem. I bought this to gave ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections