DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case with Clip for Ipod Touch 4
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJohnnyCache on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Fits the iPod very well.- -Price was very good.- -Does not add a bunch of bulk to the iPod like so many other cases/covers.- -Didn't have the terrible chemical smell like other covers I have purchased.- Cons:-On the rear of the case some of the stiching was crooked, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiscjock on 12/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Good fit and finish + Even stitch lines + Stylish leather texture, smooth feel during handling + Case doesn't add too much thickness to the Ipod - Device still feels slim to handle + Chrome accents in the back are a nice touch + Front facing camera not disturbed (see my... Read more

Pack view as shipped Front view Back view : Provision for strap Good feel and texture of leather With Ipod touch 4 Side view : Cutout for Volume buttons Top view : Profile accepts power button and camera Sync cable ok, earphone jack covered 30% Bottom view : Pluggung in earphone jack not good Cheese ! Case does not obscure front facing cam
    1 0
  • posted byFakkerz on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:· Leather seems real and durable · As well as its sewing · Love the space that separates the screen from touching any surface · Have a protective film, this doesn't affect fitting · Carefully (so you don't bend the connector) you can d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkinTeck on 04/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well made, seems and feels like a quality product, ive seen worse stuff sold in stores for 5x the price. Tight fit, leather will "mold" in couple of weeks after use. No fear of ipod falling out, allso does not cover the display making the buttons hard to press... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylandrower on 01/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My iPod Touch 4G fits perfetly in this case. Even after applying screen-protector there was no problems with placing device into case. Size and position of device's details matches with the real player. I don't think I can find another good case for this money. I hope m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexerramun on 07/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fundamental element for protecting the ipod touch 4 mainly to shock or to transport.- Fits perfectly to your body.- Seems an original & distinguished complement.- Not interfere with any button or command.- It is built with high quality material.- It feels re... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections