Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• EXCELLENT PROTECTOR!

posted by Fakkerz on 08/06/2012
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

· Leather seems real and durable · As well as its sewing · Love the space that separates the screen from touching any surface · Have a protective film, this doesn't affect fitting · Carefully (so you don't bend the connector) you can dock it on SKU 42361, like I do! · Charging cable fits obviously real easy · Cool

Cons:

· On the other hand, it is true that 3.5mm iPod's line out gets a little obstructed, but as other customer reviewed here, you can easily move that out of the way and plug it · You may also try to cut the leather a little bit, but it's not necessary · I've also have SKU 48193 plastic back cover and there isn't enough space for it, fits, seems like it would rip apart, but it fitted, problem taking it out, now I just toss the plastic cover in a drawer.

OtherThoughts:

· It would be really nice that might consider in adding a front cover that can be opened to the back or side, like iPad's has, there isn't another leather case for iPod 4g with front/back camera holes, that comes with that. It would be a really nice improvement, and I would definitively buy it for an extra 50c ·

Bottomline:

It's a great price for the protection it provides! Definitively adds a great and classy protective style!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections