DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for Ipod Touch 4
Customer’s impression:
Good screen protector for iPod touch 4th
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycodreanulaura15 on 09/21/2014

Pros: This screen protector is great. It fits perfect for my iPod thouch 4th generation. I am using for the back a silicon case in order to protect better the device. The price was perfect, and I recommend this item. Cons: I have no cons for this item. It has fit perfect for my need. Other: You can see ... Read more

This screen protector guards well from scratches This screen protector guards well from scratches This screen protector guards well from scratches This screen protector guards well from scratches

Impression:Good screen protector for iPod touch 4th;

0 0 0

• posted byBostaurus on 09/02/2013

LLego en tiempo y forma, el producto era tal cual estaba descripto. La calidad estaba muy bien y el packaging estaba perfecto para su traslado. dificil de colocar, pero eso pasa con todos, mucha paciencia. 500 caracteres para la review de un protector de display es demasiado y no se me ocurre nada mas ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVexobor on 09/01/2013

It is pretty good and good quality for using on my screen, it is thick and offers good protection and it is cheaper than the screen protectors at my mall, which is good, the shipping time was fast, about less than a week so that was good too. The screen protector was a bit harder to apply that I thought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarlagriebler on 06/25/2013

Pretty good considering the price. If you are looking for some protective screens I recommend that Scratches too fast, and it already arrived with some scratches, and with a little hole in the superior part ( not the camera one, another), that is useless. I think it could came with some instructions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybbubanja on 06/04/2013

Cheap screen protector for iPod 4. Plastic is thick enough for good screen protection, and in the same time thin enough not to give any trouble when touching iPod. Dimension of plastic protector is very accurate, and it covers whole iPod 4 screen surface, except the button, front camera and position ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySmashBroh on 05/16/2013

It's cheap and perfect for your device's protection. Easy to plly and use. Good quality. Protects well your screen. If you dont have any one you should buy this now! Nothing until now. Buyed this 1 year ago and its workin well since this time. Great price for protection of scratches, your screen will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxpertechmu on 05/03/2013

The screen protector is very good for use. The packaging is well done. The products seems to be of good quality. but may be the bundle offers is best for purchase where you can get 5 to 10 units in once package at a very reasonable price. Price could have been cheaper. Bundle packs are better with about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymauniaco2708 on 04/11/2013

It's a good product, and Protects your iPod touch 4th generation from scratches. Doesn't make the quality of the screen any worse. Has a similar feeling of the touch as the original one. Hard to put on. If you don't do it right, it may leave some air bubbles, and that doesn't look nice. It scratches ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamccarney53 on 04/06/2013

A cheap product. Does the same thing as a $20 cover that you buy in retail stores. Comes with everything necessary. No glare or loss of image quality and one lasts a very long time. No loss of stickiness either, which makes for a great product. Not many I can think of. Only cons are smudging, which can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeonardowned on 03/28/2013

EN This screen protector is excellent, it fits perfectly into my iPod Touch, the sensibility still the same. PT-BR Esta película é excelente, encaixa perfeitamente no iPod Touch, a sensibilidade continua a mesma. The product is very good, but the application requires patience and experience ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections