Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybennoon on 06/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:like all the other locks, it does the job protecting your stuff, locking things and all. you can change the code whenever you wanna. looks like it is quit strong. Cons:after like 10 weeks of use to lock it i need to push hard on the edge of the lock but it sti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEales on 06/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Works just as advertised. You line up the four numbers and open the lock -Feels sturdy, lovely metal feel in your hands -Heavy -Metal -Shiny, looks brilliant -In the sun it reflects into your eyes Cons:-Pretty shoddy spinny number dial quality, sometimes un-a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuberget on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Kvaliteten er ok. Lett å bruke og stille inn. The quality is ok. Easy to use and set up. Cons:Ikke noe spesielt. Nothing special. OtherThoughts:Ikke noe spesielt. Nothing special. Bottomline:Denne gangen fungerte postleveringen til Norge raskere enn som normalt. 17 d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byborrego22 on 05/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It seems well made and resistant! I works as it should do. Comes with instructions to set the combination you want, really easy :) For this price I would never find a pad-lock in stores, besides I like that is a 4 digit combination pad-lock, and that you don't... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydendalton on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, works like it should work. Easy to change desired code to your liking. Cons:Build quality is, as the price, really low. The lock works though and will prevent people from gaining access to your stuff, won't recommend using this pad-lock for really important stuff,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeuparkeeria on 01/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to use. It was easy to set and reset the combination code. The numbers are easy to see and its pretty small! Cons:Seems like it would be kind of easy to break, luckily Im not using it on anything TOO important. The latch doesnt go down into the actual lock, ju... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymondrongo on 12/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap, an item like that here in Brazil would cost way more than I've paid. - Easy to reset - Seems very solid, the brass block is quite solid even though the shackle is a bit thin (what can be also an advantage because you can use it on luggages, backpacks, e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrickmiraldo on 08/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, works as advertised. Quality seems nice for its price. It does not appear to be weak, however some users said it was easy to break (but not with your own hands, of course) Cons:Numbers are a little faint. You can see them, no mistake about that, but fai... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomaki on 08/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap. Easy to use. Secret number can be changed very easily. Has a reasonable size to be used in travel bags or gym/club/school lockers. If you're going to travel to Africa or Latin America, buy two ;-) (I know what I'm talking about, I live in Latin America... Read more

0 0
  • posted byetapiach on 07/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works as it should, it is easy yo set your password. Trabaja como se supone que debe de ser. Cons:It seems a bit fragil, I use it to lock my box, but I would not protect something wealthy with it :) Parece un poco fragil, pero bueno, si lo usas para protege... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections