Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfergie73044 on 06/29/2014

great cheap mask. awesome if you'll be outside in the snow for hours. price is very cheap. I don't know if it's just mine, but it's rather uneven. Mine looks like the most crocked version of the product images others have uploaded. It seams that the point for the nose is slightly to one side. I also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBubblejunk on 12/16/2013

The price is just too good to miss Nice soft feel on material Keeps face pretty warm during colder time Hole for nose breathing Little holes in mouth area to easy up the breathing Can't find any cons in product like this when it is nicely done Great half face mask to keep bottom half of your face warm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEestlane233 on 12/12/2013

It keeps wark very good and it fits to the face, there's cold winters in Estonia and its very helpful. Good for skiing, outside jobs. And it does let the air trough, what is good. Also the mask covers the ears and them are not cold anymore. :D Sorry for bad english :S The middle part its starting to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklk on 12/02/2013

Its made from good flexible material. Its not thin so it will block coldness good, havent tried that though yet. The hole for nose is big enough to breath and the mask holds on head quite good. Also the neck protection is long enough The ventil circle may look to some disupting, either way it does not ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byrakens on 11/26/2013

Very practical and convenient to use. Fresh and with a very modern design. The hole seems very practical to breathe and serves to prevent fogging helmet. Other than the smell for the first time (new fabric smell), nothing to be complained of. The smell will be gone if you wash it over time. Comfortable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanderman81 on 11/20/2013

Very practical and convenient to use. Fresh and with a very modern design. The hole seems very practical to breathe and serves to prevent fogging helmet. Cons I have not found it yet, since I just got. The only thing was the delay in reaching orders to Colombia. The packaging in which all the pieces ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymerenguele on 07/24/2013

It's light, very good price, aisles you from cold wind and it fits easily and stays in place. Well fabric made, no sewing defects. The suposed vent hole or valve, is just a concept. The famous synthetic smell remains but going down every time I use it. The only thing I will think of is about the mate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZenosakis on 07/02/2013

Warm and comfortable face mask and looks cool too when wearing it. Easy to breath, it has a nose hole on the mask Handy for any outdoor activities. Other than the smell for the first time (new fabric smell), nothing to be complained of. The smell will be gone if you wash it over time. Possibly for some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycsifreeman on 04/23/2013

Very Good FAce Mask. Made of very good material. Perfect dust filter that protects from nose to neck. Washable too..have washed three times since purchase and is still great. The nose vent is comfortable and does not irritate when breathing. Has enough small vents that make sure you dont sweat. Has a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byausbrowncoat on 03/26/2013

i love it. looks the same as in photo. fun to wear. fits me fine. serves its purpose and at a great price. smells of perhaps chemical from production line, but this is not really a con as it dissapears after being washed, and your supposed to wash all clothing items before 1st use anyway. i think....... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections