Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygodred2 on 01/28/2015

Pros: Удобная, теплая, защита на +++, Cons: Плохой запах, нос свернут набок, Вывод: Советую купить за такую цену

Impression:Good product,Smells,Great for the money;

0 0 0

• posted byvictorinox71 on 01/21/2015

Pros: is very soft and comfortable; I have used it driving an ATV and my face was warm all the time Cons: smells a lot like plastic You have to clean the mask before use it

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bymurpNL on 12/28/2014

Take about 20 days to deliver. Yesterday i opened the package and put the mask on, The smell is terrible. I hope the smells are gone quickly :) It feels warm on my face and there is enough room for my big nose ;) The price is very good, Ive seen on dutch discountshops that the asked 15 euro for a... Read more

Impression:Smells;

0 0 0

• posted bysmeck on 12/18/2014

pros: -cheap...they sell on groupon like sites for almost triple the money. -soft fabric, quite comfortable, even after a longer period of time -the polyurathane (i think) part covering the mouth gives proper ventilation -stretches real nice cons: -velcrow seems to deteriorate somewhat after a so... Read more

Impression:Great for the money;

0 0 0

• posted byfergie73044 on 06/29/2014

great cheap mask. awesome if you'll be outside in the snow for hours. price is very cheap. I don't know if it's just mine, but it's rather uneven. Mine looks like the most crocked version of the product images others have uploaded. It seams that the point for the nose is slightly to one side. I I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBubblejunk on 12/16/2013

The price is just too good to miss Nice soft feel on material Keeps face pretty warm during colder time Hole for nose breathing Little holes in mouth area to easy up the breathing Can't find any cons in product like this when it is nicely done Great half face mask to keep bottom half of your face... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEestlane233 on 12/12/2013

It keeps wark very good and it fits to the face, there's cold winters in Estonia and its very helpful. Good for skiing, outside jobs. And it does let the air trough, what is good. Also the mask covers the ears and them are not cold anymore. :D Sorry for bad english :S The middle part its starting... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklk on 12/02/2013

Its made from good flexible material. Its not thin so it will block coldness good, havent tried that though yet. The hole for nose is big enough to breath and the mask holds on head quite good. Also the neck protection is long enough The ventil circle may look to some disupting, either way it not... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byrakens on 11/26/2013

Very practical and convenient to use. Fresh and with a very modern design. The hole seems very practical to breathe and serves to prevent fogging helmet. Other than the smell for the first time (new fabric smell), nothing to be complained of. The smell will be gone if you wash it over time. face... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanderman81 on 11/20/2013

Very practical and convenient to use. Fresh and with a very modern design. The hole seems very practical to breathe and serves to prevent fogging helmet. Cons I have not found it yet, since I just got. The only thing was the delay in reaching orders to Colombia. The packaging in which all the did... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections