Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJazap on 08/18/2015

Very useful mask for protect you from wind, dust and sun light, it is feeling very fresh and doesn't interfere to breathe Pros: Very usefull for cold weather Cons: nothing relevant

Impression:Good product,Fresh;

0 0 0

• posted bycnbtpl on 07/29/2015

Mask works ok, it fits my face just fine. There is little problem with covering ears, but nothing terrible. Quality of material is good and whole thing fells solid. I fully recommend it for such a great price.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byMajorPanic on 07/17/2015

Pros: Easy to use and good quality. Cons: Can make glasses a bit foggy when breathing (can be fixed by keep adjusting mask) There was a smell when opened, but a day airing out on the washing line got rid of the smell. Will be put to good use as a face warmer and cosplay mask!

0 0 0

• posted byZimPro on 03/16/2015

pros: tapa muy bien la cara para esos dias de lluvia o frio, es muy facil de usar y lavar. contra: tiene un olor no muy agradable cuando llego, pero lavándola dos veces ya que le a quitado

Impression:Buen producto,Fantástico para el precio,abrigador;

0 0 0

• posted bympaddler on 03/05/2015

This cycling facemask has replaced my scarf completely, even in regular every day use when I am not cycling. It is warm but also compact so it fits under my jacket collar. It also allows me to breathe properly and does not fog my glasses. It is small so I can fit it in my pocket when it is too to... Read more

Impression:Great for the money,folds small to fit in jacket pocket,mutlti functional scarf replacement;

0 0 1

• posted bysokol163 on 03/01/2015

good

0 0 0

• posted bygodred2 on 01/28/2015

Pros: Удобная, теплая, защита на +++, Cons: Плохой запах, нос свернут набок, Вывод: Советую купить за такую цену

Impression:Good product,Smells,Great for the money;

0 0 0

• posted byvictorinox71 on 01/21/2015

Pros: is very soft and comfortable; I have used it driving an ATV and my face was warm all the time Cons: smells a lot like plastic You have to clean the mask before use it

0 0 1

• posted bymurpNL on 12/28/2014

Take about 20 days to deliver. Yesterday i opened the package and put the mask on, The smell is terrible. I hope the smells are gone quickly :) It feels warm on my face and there is enough room for my big nose ;) The price is very good, Ive seen on dutch discountshops that the asked 15 euro for a... Read more

Impression:Smells;

0 0 0

• posted bysmeck on 12/18/2014

pros: -cheap...they sell on groupon like sites for almost triple the money. -soft fabric, quite comfortable, even after a longer period of time -the polyurathane (i think) part covering the mouth gives proper ventilation -stretches real nice cons: -velcrow seems to deteriorate somewhat after a so... Read more

Impression:Great for the money;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere