Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfergie73044 on 06/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great cheap mask. awesome if you'll be outside in the snow for hours. price is very cheap. Cons:I don't know if it's just mine, but it's rather uneven. Mine looks like the most crocked version of the product images others have uploaded. It seams that the point... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklk on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its made from good flexible material. Its not thin so it will block coldness good, havent tried that though yet. The hole for nose is big enough to breath and the mask holds on head quite good. Also the neck protection is long enough Cons:The ventil circle may... Read more

1 1
  • posted byanderman81 on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very practical and convenient to use. Fresh and with a very modern design. The hole seems very practical to breathe and serves to prevent fogging helmet. Cons:Cons I have not found it yet, since I just got. The only thing was the delay in reaching orders to Co... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymerenguele on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's light, very good price, aisles you from cold wind and it fits easily and stays in place. Well fabric made, no sewing defects. Cons:The suposed vent hole or valve, is just a concept. The famous synthetic smell remains but going down every time I use it. Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZenosakis on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Warm and comfortable face mask and looks cool too when wearing it. Easy to breath, it has a nose hole on the mask Handy for any outdoor activities. Cons:Other than the smell for the first time (new fabric smell), nothing to be complained of. The smell will be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycsifreeman on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Good FAce Mask. Made of very good material. Perfect dust filter that protects from nose to neck. Washable too..have washed three times since purchase and is still great. The nose vent is comfortable and does not irritate when breathing. Has enough small vents that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byausbrowncoat on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i love it. looks the same as in photo. fun to wear. fits me fine. serves its purpose and at a great price. Cons:smells of perhaps chemical from production line, but this is not really a con as it dissapears after being washed, and your supposed to wash all clo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaptLincoln on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good mask. Great shape and protection for war games with helmet and goggles. Very easy to put and great performance in the games. Cons:For the amount paid I haven't found cons... I recomend to everyone in Deal Extreme. OtherThoughts:A perfect mask with a short... Read more

0 0
  • posted byde_compet on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:WARM accessory for cycling or motorbike, cotton is like other buff/scarf products ADJUSTMENT is very good, you can tight more or less depending on your neck/head size TRANSPIRATION is quite good, nose is open and mouth is connected via small holes PRICE is ver... Read more

1 0
  • posted byxplysoon on 12/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:One of the major pros for is that it covers most of your face,not that it just covers your face but it also covers your face in a good way(your ears,sits well on nose and etc...). Then what I also like is the vent for nose is quite good for you to breath throught it.... C... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections