There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good mask

posted by xplysoon on 12/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

One of the major pros for is that it covers most of your face,not that it just covers your face but it also covers your face in a good way(your ears,sits well on nose and etc...).
    Then what I also like is the vent for nose is quite good for you to breath throught it....

Cons:

Well there is one con that I encountered using this mask and it is the smell of the mask that smells on cheap plastic or something for the first time you open.But it's noting vicious,you just need to wash it and problem solved :).

OtherThoughts:

Altough you have little holes for you to be able through mouth it hardly does good job beacuse most of the air will excape through nose vent and holes below your eyes and if you use some glasses they will fog so pay attention to that...

Bottomline:

I think this is a very good mask overall which you can use for skiing,biking at low temperatures or any other outdoor activites that require it and this mask does it's job so I would recommend to everyone who needs this kind of mask to get it beacuse firstly it's cheap and secondly it's good.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections