DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB On-The-Go Host OTG Adapter (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 19 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymevlutdeveli on 05/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good gadget. Have been connecting it to my tablet pc and transferring my files through usb and worked without any problems. Really useful and I love that it doesn't make you mess with the cables. Cons:No cons so far. Been very useful in my case. OtherThoughts:If you don... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjazzpgh2 on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap - 2 for 1 - Works for data and charging - Nice tight fittings Cons:None really. It could be a touch shorter, but is pretty standard. OtherThoughts:I've bought these before, some only do charging, not data, so be careful! This one does both and works grea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlopinchu on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product and shipping, and good manufacturing quality. Comfortable to use. Tightly fixed in the mini USB slot android tablet, which allows him to easily keep a fairly large USB Flush Drive. It is precisely what I wanted. Cons:None. Very good producst and shipping. B... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigog2000 on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was truly impressed with the adapter overall quality. It is the first time I buy such a high quality product from DX, the diffence can even be seen! Cons:No cons at all, works like a charm, seems to be really sturdy and had no problems fitting any usb device!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychiniesta on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good producst and shipping. The purchase was made in the estimated time, good packing and very happy with how everything has been carried out. Cons:None. Good producst and shipping. The purchase was made in the estimated time, good packing and very happy with how everyt... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytgenc on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It connects to Android tablets and phones which have mini USB port and converts it to full USB very cheap and better than use long OTG cables. Cons:No cons. haven't find yet. Packaging is a bit primitive but I don't mind at all due to its low low price. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byttzikas on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- 2 adapters for the price of half. if i try to buy this in my country, it will cost twice than what i paid in DX and i would only have one - Works as described, no issues with compatibility or anything - seems well built Cons:It might be a bit large for some people. i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydigital00 on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, works as described, very useful if your android device supports usb otg so you can connect usb flash drives, wifi adapters or 3g modem dongles. Also very useful if you flash the wrong firmware on your Android tablet ant touchscreen stops working - you c... Read more

0 0
  • posted by11petuldo11 on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:2 pieces at a very good price. Quality of workmanship. Easy to use. Cons:I would welcome it if the connector is smaller. The tablet stand out and introduce unpleasant for further handling. If you connect the USB key is dzka trailer zariadneia more than 10 cemtimetrov and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhantomOfTheOpe on 01/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, works as described, very useful if your android device supports usb otg so you can connect usb flash drives, hard disk and even a wifi adapter (for hard disks maybe you need an external power supply but it works, for wifi your device must support this f... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections