DX » Community » Reviews » SSC P7 4-Mode 900-Lumen LED Headlamp/Bike Light Set (4*18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymasut on 06/05/2014

Super power, even more than a car light. You can see almost 1000 meters far. highly water tight. Power button is iluminated, so you can find it even in total darknes. Battery is charging prety fast and it is in the cloth, so you wont destroy it so easily. For maximum power it is heating prety guickly,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshanegi on 11/14/2012

Very Bright. Easy to use. Easy to charge. Battery lasts a good length of time per charge. Attachment to the bike handle bar is easy and flexible. None so far. Delivery is a bit on the slow side but that has nothing to do with the light its self. Haven't used the head mount yet with my dirt jump helmet ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byjekman on 09/15/2012

Value for money in place. Light output surprised me. Universal application possibilities. Headlight or bicycle. It is not waterproof, but I read the reviews and knew that the acquisition of the lamp. With little effort you made ??watertight (5-10min). Lamp base where the cord will be. The battery wires ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypaqkiller on 09/14/2012

It´s a powerful lamp. You´ll have enough power in every activity you do. The head strap is a joke. You can´t couple the lamp on the strap. You´ll need a good job with some franges or something better. Don´t think about a click coupling. Flashing mode is useless. I´d rather ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynathanpalmeruk on 01/16/2012

Excellent Price I was at the Bike show in the excel centre in london and saw loads of this, and other, magic shine lights at 3 - 4 times the price. exactly the same model. Told a few other guys who saw the lights (i had them in my bag with me) about dealextreme. Very very bright. I'm sure the strobe ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjonlun on 12/29/2011

- Nice wide and powerfull light beam. - Light and easy to fit both on the handle bar and on the head strap to be used as a head lamp. - Full and half strength possibilitys on the light (flashing light also avaliable). - Low price compared to similar products - No seal around the cable in the entry hole ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPetey4tw on 12/13/2011

* this thing is bright * would easily cost 4 times the price at my local bike shop * easy to install * can get replacement batteries from DX (individually, and pack them myself) * The one I got arrived faulty, there was a copper coil on one of those ferrite rings that had come unsoldered, so if you tapped ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGwaredd on 11/30/2011

Brilliant flood pattern & brightness level for bar mounting. Enough wire to reach battery pack mounted on seatpost. Simple charger with red light charging, green light charged. Velcro is nice & strong on battery pack case. Outstanding value. Battery life. Battery pack is not waterproof (but I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfanman89 on 11/04/2011

This product is striking in its low price, on the performance of a very high level. I am very pleased with a purchase. Very good light output, many people are seeing the light did not realize that it is close to the cyclist. Disadvantages for the period of use is not currently detected. My friend is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytheprofessional on 11/02/2011

Good build quality. Very high brightness in full maximum power, I only use this in forest when it's very dark otherwise I use the low intensity level which is also good enough for this use and save battery time - The green indicator on the switch stays on when you switch off the lamp. I think this will ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections