Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucastdm on 07/17/2013

It's guaranteed fun. It shades your facial mimics so successfully that no emotion can perceived. People will only know that you're laughing by the sound you make. It's most fun if you use it while telling a funny story. People will start laughing in the middle of the first sentence. Its inside gets moist with your breath and sweat if you wear it for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxitter on 12/04/2012

Good quality of materials, strong rigid plastic material (cant break easily), fit ergonomic on face. The elastic strap is very strong and fit very well. Is good for paint war games (Outdoor War Games) and parties too. You can paint the mask and camouflage it! None cons. Only... the strap can be a little more small size. If you like masks, buy it, is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeppx7 on 01/16/2012

Really good, big, fits nicely and so on. I use it in a fireshow with poi and it has a nice mystic effect =) It's myuch better than the DIY white mask here on DX too. Hard-plastic material makes a good built quality. none that I can think of, maybe in the future you have to change the elastic band but it works for now. The nose is kind of big, but thants ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySharKing on 01/01/2012

the pros on this is. the look of the face. it's just great! you can paint it with a little camo paint. and youre good to go in the field^^ it's made out of flexible plastic. it's made out of plastic. whitch dosen't handle too much. easy to crack it. and the eyes goes to far inn. its crushing you around the eyes. fun mask! little paint and it's awesome.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydenedrion on 03/05/2011

Tough material, cannot break easily. Elastic strap is really good, i didn't wait like this everlasting strap. In a nutshell, 'high quality' mask. You can breath easily, holes enough and in right places. Mask is so relax. Maybe we should know what is this plastic material? I just wanna know Is it contains any dangerous chemical? That's all, actually ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections