DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Channel Cooling Fan Variable Speed Controller for PC
  • 5 star 11 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 54% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byClairtonAC on 07/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent controller for 4 fans and can be used individually, have you read the blue color, the installation is fairly easy, its connectors come informing on which controller is connected. Cons:Inputs only IDE, could also have the SATA format. But nothing that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrefalc on 05/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Appearence: once installed, it looks really nice. It's a good touch if you have a blue themed case. Response: since it has analog controls, it's easier to feel the increase or decrease of speed Price: It's really cheap Cons:Quality: Must be handled carefully. Th... Read more

box-front box-back protector bag
    0 0
  • posted bysdmacleod on 04/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap! Works! Bright lights, good looks Cons:Construction quality (don't drop it) Range of adjustment seems limited Really tight fit in case Lights might be too bright for some - can't turn off Connectors are ugly - 4-pin Molex KK (only uses two pins) OtherThoug... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAnhell on 06/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It is small and lightweight. You can put in bays 3 ½ and 5 ¼ bays using an adapter. - Has ability to control 4 fans. In most cases it is more than sufficient. - Nice detail containing blue LED lights surrounding the potentiometers. - It's cheap. Cons:- The p... Read more

Fan controller 4 channel
    0 0
  • posted bystefan369 on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks and works pretty cool, ha get it. No it really works just fine it fits real snug in the floppy drive port. Once u have everything connected and installed it really easy to use, and i made excellent use of it because i leave my pc on at night to download... Read more

fan controller 1 fan controller 2 fan controller 3
    0 0
  • posted bySpicyKiwi on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Really cheap! -Nice looking, if you have other blue leds on your fans! -Do the work. -Small! -Controll 4 fans from what seems to be 6V to 10-12V. It allows to lower the light made by LED fans. Cons:-Some knobs are "hard", other feel soft... -Fan 1 is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilveraignacio on 04/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Is cheap and works fine. Also its beauty and has nice color leds. The package came with the screws. Cons:If you turn the wheel to the minimal speed, the fan doesn't turn off, just slow the speed.The conectors of the fan are not like the most of fans. It has mini... Read more

Front with lights Front with lights Top of the case
    0 0
  • posted bySupraT88h on 04/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Put my PC quiet and shiny Easy to install the controller on almost every computers Cons:Only have 2 modes, quiet and normal, haven't a middle mode The knobs is very weakness In my Thermaltake V3 it's a little difficult to attach because the holes that supposed... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJackNippon on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It really reduces fan speed and noise. - Quite cheap. - Build quality is OK, especially for this price. - It allows to control fan speed to easily adjust the air flow at the right time. - Fan speed can be finely adjusted. - Can be easely mounted and connecte... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylupetalo on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very usefull device, nice looking. Do what you need, tight fit into 3.5" bay. Does not stop fans completly and not run them at highest speed . Cons:Very bright blue light around controls, extremly annoying. I had to paint over it. No god indication of curre... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections