DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Channel Cooling Fan Variable Speed Controller for PC
Customer’s impression:
good Muy bueno does the job Works! Compacto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycuxito on 09/09/2015

Pros:Este aparato me sirve mucho, puedo controlar los ventiladores de forma autonoma y la luz LED es muy bonita Contra: No se puede apagar el ventilador, para eso tengo que apagar la PC

Impression:Muy bueno,Compacto,luz led;

0 0 0

• posted byMertKorkmaz on 07/08/2015

Pros: Gets the job done with no problems, the cable length is good, Cons: material seems so fragile but you can say its average. Working with no problem, cables are in good quality and good length. I recommend this product.

Impression:good,does the job;

0 0 1

• posted byDarzeia on 06/10/2015

Handy and nice fan controller to use with desktop computer. Fans and power cord are easy to connect. Nice blue lights.

0 0 0

• posted by9101502 on 04/09/2015

the prise, its very fordable, and the its very simple to instal the cons, its some cheapy in the construcction, and didnt adjust totally works geat and i recomend to try this kind of builds

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byNieltoro on 04/07/2015

Gostei do produto. É fácil de instalar e fica muito bonito. Os fios são bem compridos e chegam fácil para instalar ou prender com fita isolante em qualquer lugar.

Fácil e prático de instalar Fácil e prático de instalar Fácil e prático de instalar

Impression:Works!,does the job;

0 0 0

• posted bymagisak on 02/11/2015

All in all great product. Plastic feels a little "brittle" but it is nothing you would throw around anyways. Not possible to turn of LED (without opening and hacking away). But does the job of controlling fan speeds flawlessly

0 0 0

• posted byJeanma193 on 02/01/2015

Pros: Cumple con la función se pueden bajar las rpm de 4 ventiladores. Cons: Usa bahía de 3,5 por lo cual hay que tener una bahía de 3,5 o comprar un adaptador para una de 5,25 a 3,5. El material de que esta hecho es de plástico se ve débil y fácil de que se rompa. No se pueden apagar los por a 0... Read more

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bydetsortehul on 10/21/2014

After 1½ year of operation it still works as intended. Good product, I will recommend to my friends.

Impression:does the job;

0 0 0

• posted byClairtonAC on 07/09/2014

Excellent controller for 4 fans and can be used individually, have you read the blue color, the installation is fairly easy, its connectors come informing on which controller is connected. Inputs only IDE, could also have the SATA format. But nothing that an adapter can not resolve this minor To... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrefalc on 05/18/2014

Appearence: once installed, it looks really nice. It's a good touch if you have a blue themed case. Response: since it has analog controls, it's easier to feel the increase or decrease of speed Price: It's really cheap Quality: Must be handled carefully. The plastic cover is really fragile and it... Read more

box-front box-back protector bag

0 0 0

DX Everywhere