DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Channel Cooling Fan Variable Speed Controller for PC
  • 5 star 14 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 52% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byClairtonAC on 07/09/2014

Excellent controller for 4 fans and can be used individually, have you read the blue color, the installation is fairly easy, its connectors come informing on which controller is connected. Inputs only IDE, could also have the SATA format. But nothing that an adapter can not resolve this minor inconvenience. To leave a good look at your computer, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrefalc on 05/18/2014

Appearence: once installed, it looks really nice. It's a good touch if you have a blue themed case. Response: since it has analog controls, it's easier to feel the increase or decrease of speed Price: It's really cheap Quality: Must be handled carefully. The plastic cover is really fragile and feels it could break in stronger hands Wires: The wires ... Read more

box-front box-back protector bag
    0 0
  • posted bysdmacleod on 04/15/2014

Cheap! Works! Bright lights, good looks Construction quality (don't drop it) Range of adjustment seems limited Really tight fit in case Lights might be too bright for some - can't turn off Connectors are ugly - 4-pin Molex KK (only uses two pins) Turns out none of the fans in my case have the right connector. Sigh. You won't find better value. It feels ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydi4bl0 on 03/26/2014

It's cheap, can control 4 fans at same time, easy to install, and have a nice look If you decrease the fan speed the potencyometer starts getting too hot, and you need to put in maximum speed, then slowly lower the speed until you reach the speed you want. Furthermore, the wires are slightly too short for large case And a great fan controller in general ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydimichtri on 02/26/2014

Controls up to 4 fans Easy to use Easy to install Turn knobs feel nice The device looks nice enough to have it on the front of your case Good way to silence your noisy fans Screwing the screws into the case does not feel solid It has bright blue LEDs No option to turn of the LEDs I've mounted this controller inside my case (it fits right into a hard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLDami on 02/22/2014

Free shipping, fast, the product works. It's simply to use, not uglee. Can pay with Paypal I don't know what say :) I don't know where is my fan controller ! The tracking website don't work for me (work on others PC ..). And it's impossible to speak with a seller because I've always an error. The description is just perfect, i love the blue leds, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byronung on 01/15/2014

This was easy enough to fit in my PC. If you are comfortable with opening your PC then you should have no problems with installing it.You can connect 4 things to it. I connected the CPU Fan, GPU Fan and a case fan.It is a handy item if you cannot slow down the fans using software. Build quality is not fantastic and the plastic is a little flimsy but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylllanos on 12/11/2013

En lineas generales el paquete fue recibido en buen estado! Para mi sorpresa los materiales con los que esta fabricado son mejores de lo esperado, no falto nada dentro de la caja recibida. Los cables de conexion tal vez sean un poco fino pero no creo que afecten al funcionamiento. Llego bastante rapido, tal vez mas de lo que esperaba ya que ultimamente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnhell on 06/20/2013

- It is small and lightweight. You can put in bays 3 ½ and 5 ¼ bays using an adapter. - Has ability to control 4 fans. In most cases it is more than sufficient. - Nice detail containing blue LED lights surrounding the potentiometers. - It's cheap. - The plastic finish is not the best quality but for the price it is we can not ask for more.... Read more

Fan controller 4 channel
    0 0
  • posted bystefan369 on 06/05/2013

Looks and works pretty cool, ha get it. No it really works just fine it fits real snug in the floppy drive port. Once u have everything connected and installed it really easy to use, and i made excellent use of it because i leave my pc on at night to download movie and big games, and the fans were just a little bit noisy so this was a real help. So ... Read more

fan controller 1 fan controller 2 fan controller 3
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections