DX » Community » Reviews » 0.9" LCD Digital Thermometer for Oven (-50~300 Degree Celsius / -58~572F / 1*AG13)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynallic on 07/11/2013

Cheap, well built. Have 2 and they are 0.4 degrees different. Expect precision about +/- 1 degree celcius. Plastic - not fit for inside of oven. The absolute precision is above 1 degree and there is no way to calibrate this in. It auto shuts off after 10 minuttes. Theres a note that this is optional,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrepman22 on 06/17/2013

it is a very well built thermometer, it works very well and it is very cheap. i ll buy another if i need it has 4 buttons instead of 3 like the photo. it carriying case is very good for the price. it is a very well built thermometer, it works very well and it is very cheap. i ll buy another if i need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywilliamalban on 11/09/2012

Easy to use. Has the possibility to se in Celsius and Fahrenheit. The button "hold" makes easy to see the right temperature. The button "on/off" also its god, so it does not waste battery. Slow response to temperature variations. The plastic on top of the display came unglued, I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydohof on 06/30/2011

very cheap compering to other products in this category. accurate to the degree.. the stick is long enough for the meat i used. seems breakble the steel stick strated tilting in about two or three uses. the buttons are to small to my opinion hard to press especially while you cook and your hand get filthy.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bychazki on 05/16/2011

The probe is rather long for me. You doesn't need to suffer much from heat from oven. It looks very good. The handle part is glossy and i think easy to clean if it need. Also it is easy to manage with it. 4 buttons and that's all. Oh! I almost forgot: IT IS VERY CHEAP! It comes to me with dead battery.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections