DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Lux Meter with Stand (200000lux)
  • 5 star 5 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 65% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhwclermont on 10/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use Very sensitive Quick response to light variation Cons:Uses 9V battery.....I prefer AA or AAA type. OtherThoughts:It is an interesting gadget as to allow you to measure and know your confort range for each ambient or activity in your home. For sure... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycct314 on 07/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Covers a wide range of illumination (200k - noon sun) down to fairly dim room illumination: I didn't get it to analyze levels of starlight! Cons:A backlight would be nice as would auto-ranging, but that's a bit of nit-picking. Instructions are in Chinese, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKasatkin on 04/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Works as claimed, just add battery - Large digits easy to read even from distance - Shows value immediately Cons:- Carrying case came broken - Guide is on Chinese only, useless outside China - Measured value looks wrong - Price is larger than can be OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavx80 on 01/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It can read from 0 to 200000 lux - You can select three different range of measurement - Very easy to use - Work like a professional product with a price that is 1/5 - Use a 9v battery, easy to find everywhere - You can use a tripod with the sensor Cons:- The manual i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byint0x80 on 11/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:High accuracy and wide range for the great price. Robust construction and functional design. Sensor can be mounted on a tripod or any other holder with 3/8" screw. Cons:The wire is short and not replaceable. Personally I'd like to make it detachable and have s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycompasillo on 08/25/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Very wide measuring range + The carrying case is a very useful accessory (though it is made of cheap plastic) + Big display with big numbers (mine doesn't fail at the moment) though a backlight would be helpful + The tripod mount is very useful + Low price Cons:- It c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOldNick on 06/25/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This meter is easy to use. It is well packaged, and the overall quality looks good Cons:My problem is that on the second try, the meter lost one of the bars of the display. So I could not tell 0 from 8. I could press on the display and make it work. Since this t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byisotco on 06/12/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Pretty good build quality, especially considering the price. - Comes in a nice storage box. - Sensor/probe can be mounted on a tripod. - Has a great measuring range, can measure direct sunlight! Cons:- Backlight display would have been nice. - It is a little bulky, not... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytohellandback on 04/12/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:seems to be very good build. comes in a nice plastic box which is not that strong(cover will brake of eventually) i use it to compare flashlights which works very well i also use it to read the amount of light in my home works on a 9 volt battery Cons:sofar no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byben1680 on 03/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It works quite reliable, measurement are consistent and repeatable - Included box Cons:- It use antiquated 9V battery instead of more standard AA battery - Cheap build quality - Included box can be better built - Instruction are in chinese only OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections