DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Lux Meter with Stand (200000lux)
Customer’s impression:
Perfect LuxMeter
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychrissttian on 10/01/2014

Pros: - very consistent after you try multiple readings. - very easy to use: just open and expose - very good ratio price/quality Cons: feels a lit bit cheap but for the little money I pay ...it`s OK Read more

Impression:Perfect LuxMeter;

0 0 0

• posted byAMRCIE on 11/15/2013

Toimiva lux mittari edulliseen hintaan. Toimii 9V paristolla ja toimitetaan kotelossa missä hyvä säilyttää sitä. Mittaus-alue on laaja ja kattaa kaikki tarvitsemani. Käytettävyydeltään tosi helppo ainakin minun mielestä. Laatikko jossa säilytet&... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhwclermont on 10/06/2012

Easy to use Very sensitive Quick response to light variation Uses 9V battery.....I prefer AA or AAA type. It is an interesting gadget as to allow you to measure and know your confort range for each ambient or activity in your home. For sure you could guess it and change the lamps until you achieve your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycct314 on 07/26/2012

Covers a wide range of illumination (200k - noon sun) down to fairly dim room illumination: I didn't get it to analyze levels of starlight! A backlight would be nice as would auto-ranging, but that's a bit of nit-picking. Instructions are in Chinese, but there's not a lot to figure out! I've yet to compare ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKasatkin on 04/09/2011

- Works as claimed, just add battery - Large digits easy to read even from distance - Shows value immediately - Carrying case came broken - Guide is on Chinese only, useless outside China - Measured value looks wrong - Price is larger than can be I bought this thing to measure light stream from multimedia ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavx80 on 01/18/2011

- It can read from 0 to 200000 lux - You can select three different range of measurement - Very easy to use - Work like a professional product with a price that is 1/5 - Use a 9v battery, easy to find everywhere - You can use a tripod with the sensor - The manual is only in Chinese. Not even in English.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byint0x80 on 11/21/2010

High accuracy and wide range for the great price. Robust construction and functional design. Sensor can be mounted on a tripod or any other holder with 3/8" screw. The wire is short and not replaceable. Personally I'd like to make it detachable and have some commonly used connectors - say, RJ-11 or something ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycompasillo on 08/25/2008

+ Very wide measuring range + The carrying case is a very useful accessory (though it is made of cheap plastic) + Big display with big numbers (mine doesn't fail at the moment) though a backlight would be helpful + The tripod mount is very useful + Low price - It comes without any instruction booklet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOldNick on 06/25/2008

This meter is easy to use. It is well packaged, and the overall quality looks good My problem is that on the second try, the meter lost one of the bars of the display. So I could not tell 0 from 8. I could press on the display and make it work. Since this thing is really good value, I opened it up, and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byisotco on 06/12/2008

- Pretty good build quality, especially considering the price. - Comes in a nice storage box. - Sensor/probe can be mounted on a tripod. - Has a great measuring range, can measure direct sunlight! - Backlight display would have been nice. - It is a little bulky, not much though. - No english manual. ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections