Toimiva lux mittari edulliseen hintaan. Toimii 9V paristolla ja toimitetaan kotelossa missä hyvä säilyttää sitä. Mittaus-alue on laaja ja kattaa kaikki tarvitsemani. Käytettävyydeltään tosi helppo ainakin minun mielestä. Laatikko jossa säilytetään on jotain kiina muovia haisee hieman ... Read more
Easy to use
Quick response to light variation Uses 9V battery.....I prefer AA or AAA type. It is an interesting gadget as to allow you to measure and know your confort range for each ambient or activity in your home.
For sure you could guess it and change the lamps until you achieve your comfort perhaps as an engineer I really like knowing ... Read more
Covers a wide range of illumination (200k - noon sun) down to fairly dim room illumination: I didn't get it to analyze levels of starlight! A backlight would be nice as would auto-ranging, but that's a bit of nit-picking. Instructions are in Chinese, but there's not a lot to figure out! I've yet to compare this to a laboratory grade meter to determine ... Read more
- Works as claimed, just add battery - Large digits easy to read even from distance - Shows value immediately - Carrying case came broken - Guide is on Chinese only, useless outside China - Measured value looks wrong - Price is larger than can be I bought this thing to measure light stream from multimedia projectors. But it cannot be used out of the ... Read more
- It can read from 0 to 200000 lux
- You can select three different range of measurement
- Very easy to use
- Work like a professional product with a price that is 1/5
- Use a 9v battery, easy to find everywhere
- You can use a tripod with the sensor - The manual is only in Chinese. Not even in English. Ok, it's not difficult to understand how it works ... Read more
High accuracy and wide range for the great price. Robust construction and functional design. Sensor can be mounted on a tripod or any other holder with 3/8" screw. The wire is short and not replaceable. Personally I'd like to make it detachable and have some commonly used connectors - say, RJ-11 or something like that. While sensor can be mounted somewhere,... Read more
+ Very wide measuring range + The carrying case is a very useful accessory (though it is made of cheap plastic)
+ Big display with big numbers (mine doesn't fail at the moment) though a backlight would be helpful
+ The tripod mount is very useful
+ Low price - It comes without any instruction booklet so you cannot read the error codes when displayed
... Read more
This meter is easy to use. It is well packaged, and the overall quality looks good My problem is that on the second try, the meter lost one of the bars of the display. So I could not tell 0 from 8. I could press on the display and make it work. Since this thing is really good value, I opened it up, and found a circle marked in texta on the cct board.... Read more
- Pretty good build quality, especially considering the price.
- Comes in a nice storage box.
- Sensor/probe can be mounted on a tripod.
- Has a great measuring range, can measure direct sunlight! - Backlight display would have been nice.
- It is a little bulky, not much though.
- No english manual.
- Could have had an even longer cord. This unit has ... Read more
seems to be very good build.
comes in a nice plastic box which is not that strong(cover will brake of eventually)
i use it to compare flashlights which works very well
i also use it to read the amount of light in my home
works on a 9 volt battery sofar none.
do not know how long it will last on a battery but i figure a long time design is a matter of ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.