DX » Community » Reviews » 2W 9-SMD LED 126-Lumen 6500K White Dome Light (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythuvt on 06/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:After receiving the product for a week, here are some pros: 1. Good product, works as advertised, just plug in 12V power source and it lights up 2. Compact, small, no heat sink is required 3. Bright LED lights 4. Standard pin connector, easy to use with breadboard Cons:1.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJelba on 04/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright light. More than enough to walk around and fed the cats ;) or grab a snack :D No strobe effect. Luz bastante brilhante. Mais do que suficiente para ir pôr comida aos gatos; ou fazer uma sandes :D A luz não cintila. Cons:None that i can remember, so far... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydionbl on 12/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Work well Bright Good build quality Cons:none OtherThoughts:Draws 70mA Light shines straight, there is no dispersion to the side Bottomline:I'm not convinced it's 6500k light, it appears colder than that. That said, I still think that this is the perfect little... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFlavioBayer on 08/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I've bought it just to do some tests with my experiments, so I don't know if it will works very well as a decoration light or something else. You can turn it on with your PC Power Supply, with the yellow(+) and black(-) cable. You can use an 9V battery, but it will not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCPUMD on 08/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great for and accent big or small lighting projects. Cons:None OtherThoughts:Most folks talk about using them for Automotive Bulb replacement. I am converting most of my home to low voltage lighting. These work perfectly for that. If you keep them at the rated... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliyeo3 on 08/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i used 3 of these units to replace my 18watts florescent light tube... i placed the 3 in line and seperated about 15cm from each other.... they light up my kitchen cabinet with the same amount of light generated from the 18w tube. Cons:none i can think of... they work p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byptc12 on 04/06/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:excellent solution to replace the spotlights in the kitchen at beginning I did not think they could not go, and I ordered only one. the emitted light is good, and having 5, my kitchen is now bright as day! I had the spotlights in the kitchen with the lights to 1... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadscienti11 on 01/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Replaced a burnt out dome light in a 1984 Toyota Tercel. Really bright, works well at night. Brighter than some other replacement dome lights here (I've only tried the ones with large SMD LEDs). Don't get a light with a whole bunch of 5mm LEDs, they aren't as... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections