DX » Community » Reviews » 31mm 1.35W 6-SMD LED 84-Lumen 8400K Cool White Dome Light (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 15 ( 48% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjclark1245 on 12/22/2013

This LED is bright, and comparable to a stock bulb. It is very easy to use, it is a direct replacement, and no modifications are needed to use it. Does not get as hot as a stock bulb. The color temperature is colder than a stock bulb, and to some this can be irritating on the eyes. However, this is in the description. You must install it the right way ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydurdula on 12/19/2013

Easy installation, good colour temperature, fits perfectly into the bulbholder. I expected a little bit more power. For front map lights could be enough, but not for rear dome light. The cover glass/plastic over the bulb diffracts the light, so in my opinion a more powerful one is needed. Check the space inside the reflector because in some cases the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byherbie3 on 10/15/2013

Very power efficient, no measurable draw on battery. Easy to install. A little disappointed with the brightness of the 1.35W compared to the 1.2W 23295 Sencart multifunctional lamp. They are GREAT! Have installed 8 23295's in our motorhome and does not drop the voltage reading of the batteries when all 8 are turned on at the same time. Perhaps have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMFelten on 09/27/2013

it is very cheap it is small and compact the light is pretty bright uses only 1.35 Watts so overall it is a very good product it may have been a little brighter, but other than that it is a great product some people might find the light too white 6500k is just on the edge of white/blue but I really like the color it is bright white Also, mind the polarity ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMegaw767 on 06/28/2013

I had purchased 6 of these, of course a few extra and they all worked fine. Design is good and will fit in most light holders. Build quality is alright. These things are just generally delicate to begin with so buy extra. The lumen number is higher than the actual brightness of the bulb. Sometimes these can be hard to fit in and it's a bit of a squeeze ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyoude on 06/10/2013

Good replacement and saves power. plugs in directly and fits nicely for 31 - 33mm width bulbs. item consumes just 1.35w so if your engine is off, it will not drain the car battery. please note this is just 1.35w with 84 lumen, if you want brighter, probably get a higher rated one not as bright as expected because it is just 1.35w. Good replacement and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMardeleva on 06/07/2013

I have decided to replace all the incandescents lights on my boat with this LED ligths.Because led low energy lights will have low compsumption, your battery will last longer time , give more light, last much longer and do not fuse with the vibrations.In addition they will not burn the navigation lenses, courtesy and more on board ligths lenses.LED ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkbhim on 05/23/2013

These little lights are great! Nice white light (with a slight tinge of blue) Great for cars which uses these sizes of bulbs. It illuminates my trunk and some other interior parts good enough. It isn't as bright as the 5050 leds on the bulbs of bigger size (36mm-42mm) which have more LED's therefore more light output. The lumen output is not that great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeehive3783 on 05/21/2013

Very bright, a solid replacement for traditional bulbs. I have been using these lights in my car for more than a year now and they have not failed. Price is good as well. Accessory shops in my area sell these for much more. Soldering wasn't too well done, but that didn't affect the operation of the light. Potential buyers will have to measure the length ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynarayanasasi on 04/05/2013

Ease of installation, wider light output and low energy consumption. Its defintely not a dome light. May be used for license plates combined with another might give brighter light for small area. When used for a dome light dull effect and not much brighter. Not suitable for reading purpose. May be if equipped with a heat sink it would help to reduce ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections