DX » Community » Reviews » 31mm 1.35W 6-SMD LED 84-Lumen 6500K White Dome Light (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 13 ( 48% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMFelten on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it is very cheap it is small and compact the light is pretty bright uses only 1.35 Watts so overall it is a very good product Cons:it may have been a little brighter, but other than that it is a great product OtherThoughts:some people might find the light too wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMegaw767 on 06/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I had purchased 6 of these, of course a few extra and they all worked fine. Design is good and will fit in most light holders. Cons:Build quality is alright. These things are just generally delicate to begin with so buy extra. The lumen number is higher than the actual... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyoude on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good replacement and saves power. plugs in directly and fits nicely for 31 - 33mm width bulbs. item consumes just 1.35w so if your engine is off, it will not drain the car battery. please note this is just 1.35w with 84 lumen, if you want brighter, probably get a higher r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkbhim on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These little lights are great! Nice white light (with a slight tinge of blue) Great for cars which uses these sizes of bulbs. It illuminates my trunk and some other interior parts good enough. Cons:It isn't as bright as the 5050 leds on the bulbs of bigger siz... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeehive3783 on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright, a solid replacement for traditional bulbs. I have been using these lights in my car for more than a year now and they have not failed. Price is good as well. Accessory shops in my area sell these for much more. Cons:Soldering wasn't too well done,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynarayanasasi on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ease of installation, wider light output and low energy consumption. Cons:Its defintely not a dome light. May be used for license plates combined with another might give brighter light for small area. When used for a dome light dull effect and not much brighter.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfutomarcel on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Better quality than expected; low power consumption, won't discharge your car battery if you accidentally leave it on overnight. Cons:It emits less light than the original. About 2 mm shorter than the standard 10W incandescent bulb; +/- sides not marked. OtherThoughts:Its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrogermun on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product came as expected. The description of the product was informative and clear. Cons:The 84 Lumen feels more like 50 Lumen. OtherThoughts:As this was my first shopping experience, I was apprehensive. I forgot about polarity and thought at first some were defecti... Read more

4 1
  • posted byturbomk1 on 12/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Decent light output for its size, but only about as much as the standard bulb. It gives off a bright, white light. Cons:wish they'd indicate the + side OtherThoughts:I'll probably try one of these panels style dome lights next - 95405 Bottomline:does what it says and is... Read more

1 0
  • posted byYarcap on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Actually none. Cons:The light is disappointingly weak. It appreared to be worse than my car stock electric bulb which I had intended to replace with this bulb. Finally I placed my stock bulb back and threw this purchase into the rubbish bin. It is definitely not 84 lume... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections