DX » Community » Reviews » High Temperature Tape (10mm x 10m / 300-C)
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycbianchi on 10/02/2014

I like it, work very well on hot things Read more

Impression:good;

0 1 0

• posted byWatslaw on 12/30/2013

Great means to protect your circuit board while making welding/soldering/other heat emitting work on a circuit board with sensitive components. Stands heat perfectly without even being distorted. Glue layer is not sticky enough to be attached to brushed metal (aluminum) surfaces. The only cons I'd like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOrefat on 07/19/2013

- Very useful high temperature tape - High quality - Strong - Length is correct (10m) - Width is just as it should be for working with soldering iron and for isolating the surrounding SMD components, or for permanent isolation from heat dispenser or cooling/heating units. - Price is a big plus! - Stickiness ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPerumal on 12/25/2012

Roll of high temperature kapton tape, with an adhesive which is stable at high temperature. Used to protect solder pads while undergoing the first pass of soldering, holds up well to the soldering cycle. Useful while prototyping, when multiple passes have to be made to build up a board with stages of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by961sparky on 11/16/2012

For lead free reflow work, this stuff works as advertised. I've ordered some of the other tape on DX and they tend to melt at 200-210 C and I was less than impressed. This stuff doesn't melt even at 240-250 C which is the temperature I set the rework station at, and it helps keep/protect small components ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymf2forever on 10/19/2012

i have got it and use it for many things. this tape is good for isolating circuit or cables that might be a problem when it hot and hotter. i test it by ironing this tape, and this tape still protect the cable or circuit. very nice tool to have just the glue. the tape glues was not strong enough to stick.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfruzzetti on 11/10/2011

Withstands high temperatures in an automotive setting (under hood attached to a supercharger). Holds up against various solvents pretty well. Withstands SMD soldering temperatures. This type of tape is not useful if you plan to tear it like you would duct or cellophane tapes. Adhesive is typical of this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOzTrev on 09/01/2011

* The tape is heat resistant to 305C (tested with SMD hot air tool) * The quality of this tape is surprisingly good given the low price * The low price cannot be beaten! * The tape is sticky, but perhaps not quite as sticky as brand name tape which costs six to ten times more! Sticky enough though. *... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArtemiy84 on 05/31/2011

small price. excellent high-temperature protective film. excellent performance is heated to a temperature above 280 degrees Celsius - all excellent, well-protected parts of the plastic surface of the chip None to date good choice for professionals Excellent tape for an outstanding price. Withstands easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrugvlad on 05/21/2011

Basicaly what it does it "glues" something where you have high temperature. Make sure you don't go over 300 degrees C. It's very thin, and you have the impresion that it will hold a lifetime, and it does for me. I only use like 5 to 10 com at a setting, so yeah, it's gonna last. -could use ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections