DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Case with Rotative Back Clip for Iphone 3gs/4 (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGBTemplate on 11/01/2011

- Best quality for this kind of cases. - very comfortable clip, you don't need to take off your belt to remove it. - magnetic closing (much more comfort than a button). - really sturdy protective, can fall from more than 1.5m without having any harm. - have elastic straps on the side so it can fit and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikenimri2 on 06/12/2011

good quality - leather case, Magnet, rotateble holder It rotates very easily just by turning it , so you can hold it horizontally or vertically I use a silicon case on the iPhone4, so when I put it in the case, the case was a little bit tight at the beginning and the magnet wasn't that strong. But, after ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byv3rus on 05/24/2011

The overall impression is very good for this price. In fact exceeded my expectations. The workmanship is well done and is very accurate. The smell. It's better not to smell this holster. After a week of usage it almost disappeared. I bought it as the replacement of worn out marware holster. The price ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynsmarr on 04/02/2011

so i ordered this holster as a replacement for another one i had bought from dealextreme that was beginning to fall apart. materials are nice. clip is strong and rotates. magnet isn't that strong... opens easily. another problem that suprised me is that its very tight if you have a case on your iphone ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections