DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Case with Rotative Back Clip for Iphone 3gs/4 (Black)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGBTemplate on 11/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Best quality for this kind of cases. - very comfortable clip, you don't need to take off your belt to remove it. - magnetic closing (much more comfort than a button). - really sturdy protective, can fall from more than 1.5m without having any harm. - have el... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikenimri2 on 06/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good quality - leather case, Magnet, rotateble holder It rotates very easily just by turning it , so you can hold it horizontally or vertically Cons:I use a silicon case on the iPhone4, so when I put it in the case, the case was a little bit tight at the beginning and t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byv3rus on 05/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The overall impression is very good for this price. In fact exceeded my expectations. The workmanship is well done and is very accurate. Cons:The smell. It's better not to smell this holster. After a week of usage it almost disappeared. OtherThoughts:I bought it as the re... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynsmarr on 04/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:so i ordered this holster as a replacement for another one i had bought from dealextreme that was beginning to fall apart. materials are nice. clip is strong and rotates. Cons:magnet isn't that strong... opens easily. another problem that suprised me is that its... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections