I bought this whistle for my hiking and camping trips, and I am very impressed. It is VERY loud, and can be used to signal people if you are in trouble. It's small and fits on your backpack or zipper with the attached cord. It seems a little fragile, with the plastic, but I haven't had any problems yet.... Read more
This is the loudest whistle I have ever heard. While you blow insufficient amount of air, it gives the impression of being broken, but once you blow in really hard, the sound makes everyone in vicinity cover their ears. I don't think one would be able to provide sufficient airflow to extract sound when ... Read more
- It's insanly loud. - Can be used in life threatning situations, to alert other people for example. - You can ruin a soccer match with it, haha - The colors makes it look like it's a childrens whistle. - What is this lanyard about? I can barely put it around my thumb. - If it was just orange, or another ... Read more
Very loud, can easily be heard for over 1 km. Strong solid construction. Bright colors makes it easy to find in backpack or if dropped. Strong lanyard makes it easy to clip to backpack or tie around neck. You need to blow very hard to make it work. It could be la little thinner to make it a little more ... Read more
- For this price you would't even buy a children's whistle
- LOUD, I mean SUPER LOUD!
- Really close to a FOX40 for less than half the price
- Does not rattle (has no moving parts)
- Great for a survival whistle, a lot better than usual survival whistles - Also good if you are a sports referee - You ... Read more
Without a doubt the most powerful (sound-wise) whistle i have ever owned. Great build quality of the whistle and the cord attachment. A little bit on the big side - which i find as a good thing! No moving parts (rattle balls) inside. Not a con most probably, but if you don't blow a lot of air in - it ... Read more
Bigger and better materials than the picture would indicate. Very well constructed. Given the name "Rattle" I was worried there would be a pea in this whistle, but there's not. It is basically a Fox 40 whistle, but it has some improvements imo over that whistle because the air slits are not on the top.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.