Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflyzapper on 04/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this whistle for my hiking and camping trips, and I am very impressed. It is VERY loud, and can be used to signal people if you are in trouble. It's small and fits on your backpack or zipper with the attached cord. Cons:It seems a little fragile, with the plast... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNesh78 on 09/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the loudest whistle I have ever heard. While you blow insufficient amount of air, it gives the impression of being broken, but once you blow in really hard, the sound makes everyone in vicinity cover their ears. Cons:I don't think one would be able to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeconstruct on 08/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It's insanly loud. - Can be used in life threatning situations, to alert other people for example. - You can ruin a soccer match with it, haha Cons:- The colors makes it look like it's a childrens whistle. - What is this lanyard about? I can barely put it around my thum... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykubwa on 04/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very loud, can easily be heard for over 1 km. Strong solid construction. Bright colors makes it easy to find in backpack or if dropped. Strong lanyard makes it easy to clip to backpack or tie around neck. Cons:You need to blow very hard to make it work. It cou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnowgrill on 04/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- For this price you would't even buy a children's whistle - LOUD, I mean SUPER LOUD! - Really close to a FOX40 for less than half the price - Does not rattle (has no moving parts) - Great for a survival whistle, a lot better than usual survival whistles - Also... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevala on 03/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Without a doubt the most powerful (sound-wise) whistle i have ever owned. Great build quality of the whistle and the cord attachment. A little bit on the big side - which i find as a good thing! No moving parts (rattle balls) inside. Cons:Not a con most probably, but if y... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymax929 on 02/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bigger and better materials than the picture would indicate. Very well constructed. Given the name "Rattle" I was worried there would be a pea in this whistle, but there's not. It is basically a Fox 40 whistle, but it has some improvements imo over that whistle... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections