DX » Community » Reviews » Cat.6e RJ-45 Stranded Network Cable (3M)
  • 5 star 1 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• seems to work!

posted by MannyT on 07/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

really cheap. home depot has these suckers for about 10-15$ more than what i payed for. it seems to be of good quality. i noticed about a 10-20% increase in dowload speed. its even better if your using it to share a network with other PC's

Cons:

i dont know what could possibly make this product better ... unless it was free ? haha

OtherThoughts:

packaging was tough to open, had to use a serrated stake knife. im not complaining, i actually liked it. protected the contents well, and proves no tampering with the products inside. ive received other products from DX in saran wrap or zip lock bags.... i kinda wish every product was shipped this way, haha.

Bottomline:

great product. noticeable difference, CHEAP !!!... if your going to get one, i recommend getting a few, or longer than what you need. if its too long just zip tie what you dont need. its better to get it bigger in case you need it for later, and you cant complain about the price... COME ON home depot!!! you charge 5 times more than what DX does !!!.. REALLY ?!?!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections