DX » Community » Reviews » 39mm 0.9W 42LM 6500K 3-SMD LED Dome White Light Bulb (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 37 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynaputtaja on 04/24/2014

The bulb is cheap Durable (worked almost 2 years) Bright and good colored led I bought many items same time, some of these are not so well made. Some joints looks a bit messy, but they work. Its cheap, sometimes even cheaper than normal bulbs. And normal bulbs will sometimes crash when overcurrented. They save electricity cause they "take"... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybandy72 on 02/22/2014

Great brightness. Could easily fit, perfect length in Ford focus interior light Almost the same brightness as the original bulb. In automatic position when the light is OFF, the bulb is lights slightly. ( Maybe individual car problem) Power consumption: 35mA In automatic position when the light is OFF, the bulb is still lights barely. ( Maybe individual ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byongbac on 01/06/2014

ease of use: just like a normal bulb, plug and play of course usefulness: brighter than normal bulb, the cops will appreciate it if you use these bulbs as car plate lights ;) beautiful: cool white light, makes you stand out from the crowd of boring orange lights which looks old. power saving: it consumes about 1w compared to normal 5w bulbs. It's not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHIRVONEDX on 01/02/2014

Good quality, feels sturdy and the soldering looks good. Nice bright, white light. Excellent price. They come in small plastic bags which don't offer much protection, so there's a chance they might break while being delivered. If you want to install these as f.ex. licence plate lights in a newer car which has "CAN bus", you shouldn't buy these.... Read more

Bulb size and packaging
    1 0
  • posted bySwebbie on 12/05/2013

nice light quality, easy installation, high light output, low power use. i wanted my car to look younger, and it does. nice bright white lights i use them for the back seats in my car. bright enough, for the front seats i had a bigger one, they are a bit smaller than my orriginal ones. so i have to make them Fit. the light will shine in a focus. so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlorissilfhout on 11/24/2013

Gives beautiful LED lighting, Is at least as bright as normal/original 39mm lighting. Makes excellent use for licenseplate lighting, giving it a fresh look. There is only one way to correctly install these LEDs, but there are no + (positive) or - (negative) signs. No further cons really. The LEDs may look fragile and do have to be handled with care,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarttin123 on 11/13/2013

Quality processing, high luminance. easy to assemble, All held in place. Used Good LEDs do not heat the. Higher price, number of LEDs. Pity that at that price they can not pack more ...Could be diodes on the other hand, for higher intensity and cover a larger area lighting. Great product for later appearance of a car or for other purposes. The quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjameshaywood on 11/11/2013

great replacment for festune globes never blows under vibration very cheap best value for your money i recommend this product it handles the vibration better then the festune globes. no falts found after 12 months of use in the Australian outback try not to get them wet as thay will short out when wet. does not use as much power as a festune globe and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaxxad on 09/18/2013

I really like this LED and its whiteness. So far I have ordered some and have replaced many of these lights in my car and all have worked great. Nothing have been broken at delivery and I really like that there are no worthless manuals or boxes and only a plastic bag. The brightness is just enough and if its too much you can always sandpaper the glass ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byw0rmed on 09/14/2013

Very nice product. It's very easy to install, anyone can mount it. It gives more light than any standard bulb. Excellent bulb, price is very low and the brightness is excellent. I'm very satisfied of this product. I have no other to say, definitely worth for the money. I have ordered two of this bulbs and mounted on my car. There is a lot of difference ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections