DX » Community » Reviews » 39mm 0.9W 42LM 6500K 3-SMD LED Dome White Light Bulb (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
nice Quality Easy GOOD WORKING good bought
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdmik on 07/04/2015

Easy, plug`n`play.

Impression:nice,Easy,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byclicksworld on 05/05/2015

It works for this price quite well, although the light is made from light material.

Impression:Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byvanesam on 10/27/2014

Very good value for money product. Easy to use and no need to be an expert to place. It has a white lighting The downside is that they have no coating and are proponsas to get dirty with soil.

Impression:nice,Easy,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bylampedis123 on 10/01/2014

Low power consumption, very bright and naturally warm light, and according initial impressions build quality looks good. The price is good but I hope it goes even cheaper. Fantastic replacement for halogen spotlights The colour form the light is very good Nice light, doesn't get hot, you can it... Read more

Impression:GOOD WORKING;

0 0 0

• posted byrod2626 on 09/15/2014

Pros: Produto de qualidade, comprei para utilizá-lo para iluminar o interior do meu carro e me surpreendeu tanto pelo preço quanto pela qualidade, tenho ele há dois anos no meu carro e nunca tive problema. Muito melhor que a luz amarela original. Cons: Nenhum

Impression:good bought;

0 0 0

• posted bynaputtaja on 04/24/2014

The bulb is cheap Durable (worked almost 2 years) Bright and good colored led I bought many items same time, some of these are not so well made. Some joints looks a bit messy, but they work. Its cheap, sometimes even cheaper than normal bulbs. And normal bulbs will sometimes crash when They save... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybandy72 on 02/22/2014

Great brightness. Could easily fit, perfect length in Ford focus interior light Almost the same brightness as the original bulb. In automatic position when the light is OFF, the bulb is lights slightly. ( Maybe individual car problem) Power consumption: 35mA In automatic position when the light (... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byongbac on 01/06/2014

ease of use: just like a normal bulb, plug and play of course usefulness: brighter than normal bulb, the cops will appreciate it if you use these bulbs as car plate lights ;) beautiful: cool white light, makes you stand out from the crowd of boring orange lights which looks old. power saving: it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHIRVONEDX on 01/02/2014

Good quality, feels sturdy and the soldering looks good. Nice bright, white light. Excellent price. They come in small plastic bags which don't offer much protection, so there's a chance they might break while being delivered. If you want to install these as f.ex. licence plate lights in a newer... Read more

Bulb size and packaging

0 0 1

• posted bySwebbie on 12/05/2013

nice light quality, easy installation, high light output, low power use. i wanted my car to look younger, and it does. nice bright white lights i use them for the back seats in my car. bright enough, for the front seats i had a bigger one, they are a bit smaller than my orriginal ones. so i have... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere