DX » Community » Reviews » 36mm 2W 6500K 2-LED Dome White Light Bulb (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrReese on 12/22/2013

Great heavy build quality, acceptable light production, ease of installment so easy a monkey can do it, great price. Yellow light production on edges, then bright blue-ish white from center of diode. Not a fan of the yellow ting. Now because a yellow tinged epoxy was used to seal these diodes a yellow ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvitalyzz1976 on 10/04/2013

Bright. Doesn't get hot two mm shorter then specified, but it doesn't matter I installed this lamps as a lighting of number plate of my Opel Zafira. They are very bright (see my photo), much better than standard lamps. The construction is very reliable, they don't get hot, that was important for me. ... Read more

Two lamps on my Opel Zafira

0 0 0

• posted byBlackSharkBR on 03/26/2013

=> Bright => Doesn't get hot None. None. I got this LED to use in my car. It didn't have light inside the glovebox, so I pulled 2 wires from the battery and made a swith within the glovebox. Like every LED, the light is directional, but it has fortunatelly I used a plastic light lens that difuses ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcosRoberto on 08/26/2012

- Bought 3 of those to use in glove box, trunk and license plate because they seemed more "heavy duty" - the light is ok, i little too bluish for my taste, a bit stronger that the incandescent ones, but not much. - seems to be water proof (didn't tested) - really well assembled and finished ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandremakecash on 10/26/2011

It's a good choice for traditional yellow lamps. It's has a strong light that provides a better internal ilumination. It's also very easy to install, i'ts only remove the old lamp and replace. I had to adjust my connector, this lamp is a little bit smaller than the space available. but it's easy to do.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydennisvermelho on 09/14/2011

Very good product! Hight power! And it's very white. Low price. Exactely like the photos. Pug and play. Very Easy to instal and use. I will recomend it to all my friends. The best LED light that I have found. none till now. I have already bought many led lights in DX and this is the best one that I get.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFERU82 on 08/25/2011

Excellent cool bright light for you car. It has a well building materials so the bulb is super strong and resist falls and bud treatmeant. No cons at all. well materials and excellent light. It's very easy to use in your car, roof front light dome, rear light dome, trunk light, etc. 100% good product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzkodd on 06/17/2011

Lot of light: I use it as a replacement for a 5W incandescent light in the trunk, and finally I can see deep inside it! Cool blue-white colour. Energy-saving: my trunk's light keep on even with its door closed, so, this one is good to save the car's battery. Great build quality. Don't forget metal is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySnake2004 on 05/31/2011

Bright, compact LED automotive light bulbs. Use where lights do not fit with 9sht 5050. Brightness is lower than 2W 5050. But still brighter than a standard incandescent bulb 5W. Perfect for lighting in the trunk and glove compartment. Made very high quality, does not overheat. Directional light enough,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections