DX » Community » Reviews » 36mm 2W 6500K 2-LED Dome White Light Bulb (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by BlackSharkBR on 03/26/2013

Pros: => Bright => Doesn't get hot Cons: None. OtherThoughts: None. Bottomline: I got this LED to use in my car. It didn't have light inside the glovebox, so I pulled 2 wires from the battery and made a swith within the glovebox. Like every LED, the light is directional, but it has fortunatelly I used a plastic light lens that difuses the... Read more

0 0
  • posted by MarcosRoberto on 08/26/2012

Pros: - Bought 3 of those to use in glove box, trunk and license plate because they seemed more "heavy duty" - the light is ok, i little too bluish for my taste, a bit stronger that the incandescent ones, but not much. - seems to be water proof (didn't tested) - really well assembled and finished Cons: - bluish lights - somewhat weak... Read more

0 0
  • posted by andremakecash on 10/26/2011

Pros: It's a good choice for traditional yellow lamps. It's has a strong light that provides a better internal ilumination. It's also very easy to install, i'ts only remove the old lamp and replace. Cons: I had to adjust my connector, this lamp is a little bit smaller than the space available. but it's easy to do. anyone can do that. no problem... Read more

0 0
  • posted by dennisvermelho on 09/14/2011

Pros: Very good product! Hight power! And it's very white. Low price. Exactely like the photos. Pug and play. Very Easy to instal and use. I will recomend it to all my friends. The best LED light that I have found. Cons: none till now. OtherThoughts: I have already bought many led lights in DX and this is the best one that I get. You should buy... Read more

0 0
  • posted by FERU82 on 08/25/2011

Pros: Excellent cool bright light for you car. It has a well building materials so the bulb is super strong and resist falls and bud treatmeant. Cons: No cons at all. well materials and excellent light. OtherThoughts: It's very easy to use in your car, roof front light dome, rear light dome, trunk light, etc. Bottomline: 100% good product. If y... Read more

0 0
  • posted by zkodd on 06/17/2011

Pros: Lot of light: I use it as a replacement for a 5W incandescent light in the trunk, and finally I can see deep inside it! Cool blue-white colour. Energy-saving: my trunk's light keep on even with its door closed, so, this one is good to save the car's battery. Great build quality. Cons: Don't forget metal is a great heat conductor, so you c... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Snake2004 on 05/31/2011

Pros: Bright, compact LED automotive light bulbs. Use where lights do not fit with 9sht 5050. Brightness is lower than 2W 5050. But still brighter than a standard incandescent bulb 5W. Perfect for lighting in the trunk and glove compartment. Made very high quality, does not overheat. Directional light enough, you can turn a little light bulb in... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections