DX » Community » Reviews » Glare-free LCD Screen + Backside Protector Set for Iphone 4 (2-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymajwitz on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:not much to say since it does what it is supposed to, it is pretty much just as expected and is nothing more and nothing less Cons:a little tricky to apply without bubbles but you can always retry and press them out OtherThoughts:this is just a simple film that will add... Read more

0 0
  • posted byusernamee on 01/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Quality screen protectors for your iPhone 4 - Comes with a front + back protectors - Does not affect screen quality - Bargain price - Perfect fit - Feels pretty much the same as other branded and overpriced screen protectors on the market Cons:No cons at all O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvgomezadan on 01/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Plastic is a good protector. - It is too bright and the screen looks great. - Are long lasting. - Do not scratch easily. - Are easy to put on. - They come with a washcloth. - They are two pieces. Cons:- It would be nice with more plastic package. - Not much else to sa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheng84 on 12/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap stuff and good, comes with back screen protector, where else can you get at that price.. this thing fits well too.. the cuttings on the home button camera and speaker is fine too.. it bonds well.. wont leave any bubbles after few days.. Cons:not much i could think... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynitant on 09/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-You get front and back protection for less than the cost of just the front protector. -Works really as expected. -It is as clear as can be. -very well cut. -No mismatched holes Cons:-Low quality. -Get scratched very easily. -Not really scratch resistant or anyt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjabado on 07/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Really, really great price for a great item. Here in town i pay for just one (1) pack of both back and front- protection. I pay about $16. Cons:I've just opened one pack. And it was kind of hard to get away the second glass, to finish it all. But when i tried for a bit, i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byditroia on 04/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Comes with A Cover for the front and back of the iPhone. Stickers are crystal clear and precisely cut. Once placed on iPhone you can't tell its on. Cons:Only comes with a basic green cleaning cloth. Bubbles may form, but can be removed. OtherThoughts:Easy to app... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrednas60 on 03/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it just works, it protects and comes with front and back protection. I found it easy to apply, I have had several different screen protectors, but this one was went on in one try (I bought twp should one went array). It is cheap and does what it promises: protect :-) Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykanguruvip on 03/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good quality; iPhone is well protected; It seems to be invisible on the cell phone; It's better than the matte option. boa qualidade; iPhone é bem protegido; Parece ser invisível no celular; É melhor do que a opção matte. Cons:Difficult application; Hardly ach... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDonMe on 01/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nicely fi tting screen guard, aligns with all the holes on my iphone 4. Clear type thou... Not matte type. But alignment takes a bit of skill to stick it on to the screen. Cons:If it is matte it would be better than clear type. Hard to see if under the sun, if it i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections