DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nokia CA-157 USB On-the-Go Adapter Cable (14CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFabianoRegra on 05/29/2013

Perfect, genuine nokia & CE certificate, the product is made with good quality materials, it have a very good look, and it works very well. The product is made with a kind of rubber. very nice! None, the product comes perfect in a plastic bag. I will Recomend for everyone, Fantastic price and quality.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byandnagy on 04/09/2013

- The item arrived as described and works as expected - Very good price - It seems like the original one - Very easy to use - Very usefull - The cable could be longer a bit It is very good for this price and it works well with my Nokia 700. I have tried it with several flash drives and a mouse. Very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblacksnc on 01/24/2013

It's well made and very cheap. When i use it in my smartphone it works very well. Besides, it is a genuine product. Nothing. I tried to use in a STI tablet once but it didn't work. Maybe the tablet is incompatible with this cable. Besides, i think that this product might be be accompanied by a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymeldinov on 01/17/2013

Nice looking, flexible and good wire. Works as its mean. The small end is a microB, not a microAB as in the picture. This just works, but its not by the USB standar. There are some small plastic wich can easily trimed for better looks, if you care. Its not a genuine nokia, but you should know that beforehand ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDNfreeman on 12/12/2012

Good build quality. Works perfectly on my Nokia N8. It can now host usb flash and others HID devices. Small size, light weight and nice price. No cons. This material is flexible and pleasant to the touch like rubber. All in all it really looks like the original CA-157 Nokia cable. I specially ordered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZeke.Frazer on 12/06/2012

Good quality and works will on a Sony XPERIA S and XPERIA U as an OTG cable for USB devices. This is a Type-A micro USB and as such will not work with devices specifically designed for Type-B Mirco USB connections. None that I can think of if you bought it for the right device(s). Not much good it you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklausjenssen on 12/02/2012

Good Quality. Small size. Light weight. Nice Price. Straight microusb connector can easily fall out and / or even break. The cable is a little stiff. Would prefer angled microusb connector and a less stiff cable. Even smaller size would be good. It would have been nice with a microUSB input, so we can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsb1psb1 on 10/06/2012

A very useful accessory for any mobile phone in mikroUSB port. You can attach a standard USB flash drive and watch movies and listen to music from a flash drive.Cable itself is made very high quality, the material is elastic and pleasant to the touch. Well bent, plastic. The cable length should be longer.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoogits on 09/20/2012

I have a Nokia C7, and decided it would be a good add-on. It can now host my DOK, it's... cool! And it's Nokia genuine! And it's cheap! It's a cable that works so... none. If it will say "...500 characters..." one more time I'll do my best to find cons in this product. Should have bought it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylexx015 on 02/25/2012

Just genuine Nokia OTG adapter, Type: CA-157. Good built quality, fully rubberized. Works perfectly on my Nokia N8 with usb flash and others HID devices. nothing it can be a bit longer, but seems to be not a cons, this is desire I was loose OTG adapter and try to find it in my city, but price it too ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections