DX » Community » Reviews » Refurbished Genuine Wireless Game Controller for XBox 360 - White (2*AA)
  • 5 star 17 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalbrado on 04/17/2014

Product within the published specifications. Excellent cost / benefit ratio. Perfect fit. Perfect operation. Well composed. The free shipping is a big plus. Totally satisfactory. Long delivery time. But I believe that was the fault of the Brazilian custom-house system. The packaging could be improved, especially when sent to Brazil that has a delivery ... Read more

Wireless Game Controller for XBox 360 Wireless Game Controller for XBox 360 (1) Wireless Game Controller for XBox 360 (2)
    0 0
  • posted byFrancinardo on 09/15/2013

It looks very very similar to original one. Rubberized itens have a nice quality and i couldnt find another one like this by the same price. All buttons working perfectly. i think that just one thing might be improved. The place where batteries fit is just a little bit tight. But it doesnt have much negative influence. Im just making a comment because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleandromsm on 05/23/2013

All you can expect from a new xbox 360 wireless controller. I bought a little tower with two batteries. Those triggers and buttons work nicely. none, it`s a real genuine refurbished wireless xbox 360 controller... came with holographic seal from microsoft... It`s true that I can`t prove it genuine, but indicates good quality... Worked as expected, do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrCacho on 05/18/2013

An original Xbox 360 controller refurbished! Yes, it's original and works perfect. I have mine for weeks and didn't found any problem. Great for 2 players games :) The term refurbished often generates doubts, not about if it;s original or not, but about how the product will last. Currently works well, I hope it lasts longer. I needed a 2nd controller ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byflubbercwb on 04/16/2013

Good quality at a good price. Worked just fine with my receiver on my Windows 8 PC. Every button works fine, it connects really fast, vibration works fine. No cons found so far. But I should say that I would be happier if the controller box came with it, or a decent manual. It was a little tricky to put to work, not because of the controller, but because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDatdus on 04/12/2013

The product is in good shape, the joysticks are still perfect and all of the buttons have good feedback. The colors aren't faded or anything and it really is the real thing. It looks like it's a little old, but that doesn't matter really that much as long as the product is in good shape. - Although it's refurbished, it looks and feels as good as new,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeeZarD16 on 03/26/2013

Look almost like a genuine the stick are sensitive very light Thurs fost most of the game (maybe not FPS) the triggers have a longer travel very helpful in driving games useful as a spare when friend come home very thin plastic housing... the plastic where the battery grip broke a few days after need to glue it the battery pack itself doesn't fit well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysixel on 02/27/2013

Very easy of use. The cost is very low when we compared with a new product in Brazil. All buttons that's ok, including the conection wireless and headset. Exist a little diference when you compare a new product. The aparence is original, but i don't know. The product there is a seal. Until moment i no metting some bad in this option The time to delivery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythadeucastro on 02/25/2013

The price is good and the controller works well. The precision of some buttons are not so good, but not to panic. It works well in all games I have tested. Buttons RB and LB were broken inside. I had to open the controller and fix them by myself. Buttons RS, LS, RT and LT are not so precise. The problem with RB and LT may have been caused during transportation.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byandrecardosodx on 01/11/2013

This is the original xbox 360 wireless controller. It works like a charm. It is very comfortable to use and also very beautiful. Maybe it's a con that it did not arrived with the original package, but to me this have zero importance. The controller works nicely and this is what matters, not his package. Do not forget to synchronize the wireless controller ... Read more

Controller with silicone case
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections