Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byproxquist on 03/25/2013

This POE injector looks and feels a lot like the more expensive one i can buy in the Netherlands for over 50euros ! It functions as it supposed to, it even has a little LED showing the POE status. Been using it for 2 weeks now and i didnt find any problems. I would but it again ! It doesnt ship with a 230v power cord. And the casing could be a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalitaido on 03/21/2013

It has worked like a charm right out the box, connected Mitel Ip Phone to it, and simply worked. It's not really a con, but it comes without any power cord, so I needed to find another one, an standard PC power coord did the work. The Power Cord it needs is standard PC power coord, so no problem to find one that fits. It has arrived really soon, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzsolix on 12/13/2012

This Power supply 48V with RJ45 PoE works fine. It does what it promises. I use it for an IP phone but should work fine with other devices like IP cameras for example. Actually nothing, it does what it promises. I did not expect more. A power cord would be good in the package. I ordered this for an IP phone that supports only PoE and I did not have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymultia on 09/12/2012

It worked with my Cisco AP 1131 (whereas an original cisco CP-PWR-CUBE-3 + AIR-PWRINJ3, with 0.38A did not). I think the 500mA of this injector instead of 380mA of the original Cisco Power Cube may even be better better when using very long or poor quality ethernet cabling. It did not work with my Cisco 7960 IP Phone (which does work with the CP-PWR-... Read more

working with Cisco AP 1131
    0 0
  • posted byradcomtech on 03/29/2012

OK so its very good value for $14! Some Cisco and AVAYA Inline PoE 802.3af-2003 adapters are priced at 9x or more. (25Watt category) Under the standard, "MODE B" wiring indicates that cable pins 4&5 (pair 1) and pins 7&8 (pair 4) carry the actual power at 48 VDC. There is a specific "announce" sequence in the standard that allows Powered Devices (PD)... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections