DX » Community » Reviews » 60-LED E27 LED Light Bulb (110V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymx60 on 01/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good lights, they use very little power and the ones that didnt break after about 5 days are still going strong. Cons:Well where to start. Firstly about 1/4 of them were dead when they arrived. Secondly the light is a blueish cool while light....wish I had known that be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoegaramondbr on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Saves a lot of energy. The box says it last 20000 hours. Cons:Still not bright enough to substitute a common 25w fluorescent lamp. It is a spot lamp. It doesn't light all the room. You must use on strategic places or use more than one tho light the whole room.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIcalai on 11/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use, just screw into a standard E27 socket. The fact that it is flat on top makes it very useful for smaller lamps. Saves electricity. Cons:Bluish tinge not warm white (yellow) light. Not as bright as I had hoped. Light is very focused. Does not disperse as it say... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHerbet23 on 11/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good light, low power consumption. Direcional Light, aprox 6000ºK color temperature is good. Cons:Resistor R3 (100 Ohms) burned in ALL lamps. I'm changing all of them by those who support heat. Short-circuit between plates of poor fixation. OtherThoughts:It he... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKMKMaven on 03/13/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice lights, would be great as reading lights or accent lights. We had planned to test them in canister fixtures with diffusion lenses in front, but never got that far. Cons:I initially bought 4 bulbs, 1 half-lit within 12 hours, the other 3 died within 2-4 days. Not to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphA on 01/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Seems to have a solid build. Creates a nice beam of light. Good amount of luminosity for indoor use. Cons:I thought it would be a bit brighter, but I guess that's not a bad thing since I'll be using mine on a workbench and I don't want anything blinding bright.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddublu on 01/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Power sipping & theoretically the longest lasting light bulbs available at a decent price comparatively. Bulb runs quite cool, no burn danger to skin. This bulb gives pleasing cool white light to read or work with. 2 of these bulbs in torchaire lamps illuminate a room... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydmshem on 11/10/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice white light. Used as soffit light, it lights up my porch very well. Bought 3, and all are fine. Cons:Works fine in on-off applications, but doesn't work with my motion-sensor light. OtherThoughts:In my motion-sensor light (which only comes on at night), it is never... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaytula on 09/07/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Presumed energy savings. Great as spotlight Cons:Build quality is terrible. A second bulb just flickered out a died on me. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Expect a few dead bulbs. In my case so far, one third of them don't work for very long. I issued an RMA/Replace... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaytula on 08/31/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great as a spotlight. Nice white light Great price. Cons:Could be brighter. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:It's great to see LED light technology at a reasonable price. Note that one of the six bulbs I bought did not work. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections