DX » Community » Reviews » EU Plug AC Power Adapter/Charger for Gameboy SP (100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
Very Handy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzedosfigos on 12/14/2014

After i found a game boy on a street side walk, i gave it to my daughter. After a while it ran out of baterry. Since the model is quaite old, i went to a lot of stores to bought the charege cable. I didn't found it anywhere, and finnaly I've found it on dx.com! Pros: Cheap, good quality, works nice. ... Read more

Impression:Very Handy;

0 0 0

• posted byMartijn56 on 06/19/2013

It is very good price and quality for the charger because you will need this to charge your nintendo ds or your gameboy advanced sp Can get a little hot but thats not a big problem. The cable is pretty short so you must charge it close to the energy very good prodcut if you need to replace your broken ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySodeonda on 12/20/2012

Does exactly what it's supposed to - charges the consoles for almost an year now. Fits the european power socket on the wall and plugs into the consoles' sockets just fine - I judge about that from comparing to the UK chargers which I got bundled with the games. The lowest price possible. Nothing - this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydryncho on 10/19/2012

Does exactly what it's supposed to - charges the consoles for almost an year now. Fits the european power socket on the wall and plugs into the consoles' sockets just fine - I judge about that from comparing to the UK chargers which I got bundled with the games. The lowest price possible. Nothing - this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMoonshell on 08/11/2012

Charger for gameboy advance sp. it works with european sockets with no problems. It was very hard to insert this charger into gameboy advance charging slot. so i decided to whittle away small knobs on this charger and now it fits normally, but still it is quite uncomfortable and maybe can damage my gameboy ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bymadhatter69 on 07/02/2012

Great build in QUALTY ,works 100% on my sp . very cheap and seems to last for along time . came to me very very fast . it came with a bag not a bliste or carton box . if you are going to give it as a present or sell it in a store just know it is TOTALY OEM . If you need 220 v gameboy sp charger this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLebenstein on 04/19/2012

-Fits correctly into the gameboy SP -The build is quite good, the charger feels sturdy and it doesn't look like it will come apart soon. - I think this is a fairly good price for the charger. None really I lost the charger of my old gameboy SP and I am happy that I found out that DX still sells those ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections