DX » Community » Reviews » EU Plug AC Power Adapter/Charger for Gameboy SP (100~240V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMartijn56 on 06/19/2013

It is very good price and quality for the charger because you will need this to charge your nintendo ds or your gameboy advanced sp Can get a little hot but thats not a big problem. The cable is pretty short so you must charge it close to the energy very good prodcut if you need to replace your broken or want a spare one for your son or daugter very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySodeonda on 12/20/2012

Does exactly what it's supposed to - charges the consoles for almost an year now. Fits the european power socket on the wall and plugs into the consoles' sockets just fine - I judge about that from comparing to the UK chargers which I got bundled with the games. The lowest price possible. Nothing - this device has very little to provide and does it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydryncho on 10/19/2012

Does exactly what it's supposed to - charges the consoles for almost an year now. Fits the european power socket on the wall and plugs into the consoles' sockets just fine - I judge about that from comparing to the UK chargers which I got bundled with the games. The lowest price possible. Nothing - this device has very little to provide and does it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMoonshell on 08/11/2012

Charger for gameboy advance sp. it works with european sockets with no problems. It was very hard to insert this charger into gameboy advance charging slot. so i decided to whittle away small knobs on this charger and now it fits normally, but still it is quite uncomfortable and maybe can damage my gameboy charging slot someday. Buy it if you need a ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymadhatter69 on 07/02/2012

Great build in QUALTY ,works 100% on my sp . very cheap and seems to last for along time . came to me very very fast . it came with a bag not a bliste or carton box . if you are going to give it as a present or sell it in a store just know it is TOTALY OEM . If you need 220 v gameboy sp charger this product will do the trick i have it for 3 weeks now ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLebenstein on 04/19/2012

-Fits correctly into the gameboy SP -The build is quite good, the charger feels sturdy and it doesn't look like it will come apart soon. - I think this is a fairly good price for the charger. None really I lost the charger of my old gameboy SP and I am happy that I found out that DX still sells those charger. I don't know how useful this item is because ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections