DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Power Supply AC Adapter for Laptops - Black (5.5*2.5mm Plug Size)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byizesk on 12/05/2013

good materials (hard sturdy plastic) long cable (long enough for easy use) not too big (much smalles than most other supplies, about same size as original nice finish nice black with small green light to ensure it's working get's hot sometimes very easy to set up but does not contain the cable that goes from power socket to power supply so keep that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrecamargo07 on 05/10/2013

Seems to be well made and the price is fair enough. Use it just a few times and it worked. Worth buiyng if you need it, but you can find another one with the cable for almost the same price anywhere Doesn't come with the other half of the cable (the one with the male plug that connects to the energy). The way it's glued is bad an looks bad finished ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndres110895 on 01/10/2013

It is a very good source, and I've used in some types of notebooks that have the same compatibility and the result was very good. If the source were to buy the same brand of laptop would pay about 400% more expensive. This is much cheaper and works the same way. I already use for almost two months, and I have nothing to complain about. So far I found ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythomaswulff on 01/08/2013

Build quality just like the original equiped. And the label on the devise is as informative as it shall be. None really. It works as it shall, constant power and no faults. Maby it would be nice to have a power cord delivered with it, as it seems it isn't available om DX.com. None actually. Just bye it at be happy to save a lot of money in comparison ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclaytonrb on 08/16/2012

Very good source, and good plastic, there is a green led do indicate status. work with a lot of laptops the price is really good in Brazil we pay 5x more. ( ótimo carregador, igual ao original dos notebooks o preço é extraordinario vale a pena) dont have a power cord, only charger, but it isnt a problem (não vem com o cabo e for&... Read more

0 1
  • posted byEwerton77777 on 06/08/2012

It is a very good source, and I've used in some types of notebooks that have the same compatibility and the result was very good. If the source were to buy the same brand of laptop would pay about 300% more expensive. This is much cheaper and works the same way. I already use for almost six months, and I have nothing to complain about. So far I found ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvonFblo on 05/25/2012

It's cheap, it's working and it has a green led. What else do you need? :) A bit flimsy quality, it's almost weightless, and I could see some superficial damage done on the assembly line. However it doesn't affect everyday performance. I'm using this with an Asus laptop (Acer makes chargers and other components for Asus, I think even laptops as well)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgap3501 on 08/31/2011

the price is good... comparing whit the cost in Spain... which is worth six times... I am test in other laptop... and works well.... If you have a laptop with this AC adapter and plug size 5.5*1.7 mm., buy the item... The voltage is accurate... the description is not correct, no plug size 5.5*2.5 mm., the plug size is 5.5*1.7 mm., doesn't fit to my ... Read more

1 2
  • posted bykromgr on 07/22/2011

Very Cheap.Usually here in Grece those sell for 20e. I did not receive what i ordered. According to the pictures above, it has an ANGLED jack. What I received has a STRAIGHT jack, and i could not use it for the cause i bought it. So if you buy it ESPECIALLY for the angled jack, be warned you might not get what you see. If i shake it i here noise... ... Read more

2 3
  • posted byastroberi on 06/03/2011

It is very cheap! I actually bought 2 of these not to power a laptop but to connect 2 of them and make a symmetrical power source for a small audio amplifier. Build quality is very good concerning the price, I took mine out of the plastic casing to provide more cooling. When powered up, one delivers 19.02 V, the second one 18.99 V which is more than ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections