DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 2.5" SATA HDD Enclosure with Carrying Pouch - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Nice one helpful and cheap enclosure
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlexD3 on 10/13/2015

Works good, looks good as well. Metallic case.

Impression:good, helpful and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byphiksit on 01/17/2015

I did a lot a searching for a nice case. This is the one I chose and I'm very happy with it so far. It's very sleek with a tool-less design. My 2.5" 1TB Western Digital Hard Drive fits in it perfectly.

0 0 0

• posted byathula1971 on 08/09/2014

This is amazing product. Very handy and easily to use and very fast data transfer. Willing to buy one more and i'm not hesitate to recommend this product to any one who is expecting to buy.

Impression:Nice one;

0 0 0

• posted byEucalyptus on 06/27/2013

Having a spare hard disk taken from my notebook during the last upgrade, I have chosen to buy this cheap enclosure to make use of the 160 GB HDD as an external medium. The price is so low that it was really worth it. I was a little curios what comes. I was surprised very positively - it's a solid... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAbes52 on 01/15/2011

Very slim and portable. Nice silver metalic body. Easy HDD maintaining and connecting. No need for external power. Works silent and without heating. Automatic driver Installation under Vista works very quickly. Tested with WD Scorpio 500GB SATA HDD. None till this time. Mini USB 3.0 - USB 3.0 can... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere