DX » Community » Reviews » Disguised Dictionary Book Safe Home Security Cash Box Lock - Medium Size (Blue)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFTagliari on 04/20/2014

- Great price. - Very usefull. - Its cover looks just like the one from a real book. - Perfect size, just like a real dictionary, so it disguises very well. - Plastic "pages", so if you look it from the front you can kind of see its not a real book, but that can be avoided if you place it with the pages facing the wall and the cover on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byR@belo on 01/20/2013

This product in my opinion is very useful and intelligent, her appearance is perfect, depending on where you put it will never be noticed that there's something in there. Nothing against so far, the product is perfect. The part that looks like leaves and plastic Dictionary is a bit sensitive, must be careful not to fall, for surely break. If anyone ... Read more

Dicionário Dictionary Dicionario
    1 0
  • posted byahsergio on 03/16/2011

It's just as the same size of other dictionaries on my shelf, so it's quite hard to notice any difference between their covers. The white parte (pages) is made of plastic and quite fake, so if someone gets the book out of the shelf, he will immediatly recognize it's a safe. The thief may just carry the book/safe away and try to open it at home. I can'... Read more

3 0
  • posted bympug0 on 02/16/2011

1. Decent quality steel for the price. 2. Actually looks like a book. 3. Plastic part to replicate pages really helps it look like a book rather than a box. 1. Doesn't come with any foam padding inside, so cut some and put it in so your valuables don't clang around inside. 2. Plastic part to replicate pages is weakly attached by tiny plastic clips. ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections