DX » Community » Reviews » T10 0.25W 7-LED 6500K 30-Lumen White Light Bulbs for Car (DC 12V/Pair)
  • 5 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylocutusbn on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Cheap, easy to install (depends on your car model and type), very white brightness, good build quality and durabilityCons:Without side lighting: they focus forwards but don´t reflect on car headlamp, so you only can see a little light point in the day.Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylsgimenes on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The light is really white, it's not bluish. It serves well to replace the original parking lights. Easy to use, good built quality, good price, no color change.Cons:The LEDs start to burn one by one in a short time. I recommend using the 5-way SMD LED, they las... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzonin89 on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good build quality. Very low price.Cons:They are a bit broader then a regular T10 bulb. This maybe a problem for some people. Also the bulbs are described as "white", but they give out a blue light. I really hope the ones that wrote the text didn't re... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrayhvh2 on 12/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:good light cheap. small. good looking omgCons:they didnt work anymore afhter 2 weeks so i had to get new ones. and that took some time to arriveOtherThoughts:buy more as 1 package.\ i buyed about 7 of them, they arent expensive they should sell alot more of them in large p... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBNHO on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:aixa de embalagem Bom; - Bom brilho; - luz branca Cool; - consomem menos energia. - Plugs bem na minha ficha carro farol; - Baixa temperatura; - Brilho parece melhor doluz branca fria, muito brilhante, mas poderia ser mais forte. Eles ligar bem em T10 soquetes do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlock23cj on 11/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Cheaper than any bulbs for this application I can get locally. Still working as they should after about 6 months of use as license plate lights. Easy to install and are similar size to incandescent bulbs.Cons:They aren't the brightest lights but are plenty for license pl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhitware on 10/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very low consumption (you will never run out batteries because you foget the light on!) No heat to dissipate Much more bright than originals Perfect for reading inside a car Very cheap! Very clear light It looks very solid, and fits perfectly replaccing incande... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypalmerja on 09/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:These are pretty good quality made LED bulbs. They are way brighter than the 30 lumens stated.Cons:I was hoping the LED's were standard sized, but they were not. No inner resitance/circuitry to fool canbus vehicles, so my dash indicated a bulb was out.OtherThough... Read more

3 0
  • posted bygamusino7 on 02/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- The best price. - I tested these bulbs in my car and working properly - The light emitted is pretty good. - If you want to spend a little money, these bulbs are what you need. - Easy installation. It's plug and play. Cons:-The packaging does not specify the technical c... Read more

3 0
  • posted bylowrider on 10/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Inexpensive, relatively bright, came with extra bubble wrap for protection during transit, easy plug & play installation. Cons:Like a previous reviewer, I found the quality to be at best so-so. I ordered a total of six pairs (separate orders over the span of a... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections