DX » Community » Reviews » T10 0.25W 7-LED 6500K 30-Lumen White Light Bulbs for Car (DC 12V/Pair)
  • 5 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylocutusbn on 04/19/2013

Cheap, easy to install (depends on your car model and type), very white brightness, good build quality and durability Without side lighting: they focus forwards but don´t reflect on car headlamp, so you only can see a little light point in the day. They can be used as inside lights in your car too. I like their low watt consumption compared with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylsgimenes on 03/29/2013

The light is really white, it's not bluish. It serves well to replace the original parking lights. Easy to use, good built quality, good price, no color change. The LEDs start to burn one by one in a short time. I recommend using the 5-way SMD LED, they last longer but the light emitted by them is bluer. The appearance is a little strange using ordinary ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzonin89 on 02/12/2013

Good build quality. Very low price. They are a bit broader then a regular T10 bulb. This maybe a problem for some people. Also the bulbs are described as "white", but they give out a blue light. I really hope the ones that wrote the text didn't refer to the sockets. They work perfectly well if you want blue led bulbs. They fit easily in my ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrayhvh2 on 12/17/2012

good light cheap. small. good looking omg they didnt work anymore afhter 2 weeks so i had to get new ones. and that took some time to arrive buy more as 1 package.\ i buyed about 7 of them, they arent expensive they should sell alot more of them in large packages so you can buy more for less money if they brake good product. have some more if they going ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBNHO on 11/28/2012

aixa de embalagem Bom; - Bom brilho; - luz branca Cool; - consomem menos energia. - Plugs bem na minha ficha carro farol; - Baixa temperatura; - Brilho parece melhor doluz branca fria, muito brilhante, mas poderia ser mais forte. Eles ligar bem em T10 soquetes do meu carro: faróis dianteiros (pequenos), algumas luzes da cabine interior. Luz branca ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlock23cj on 11/24/2012

Cheaper than any bulbs for this application I can get locally. Still working as they should after about 6 months of use as license plate lights. Easy to install and are similar size to incandescent bulbs. They aren't the brightest lights but are plenty for license plate lights of something similar. There is a little blue tint to the light, not bad but ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhitware on 10/08/2012

Very low consumption (you will never run out batteries because you foget the light on!) No heat to dissipate Much more bright than originals Perfect for reading inside a car Very cheap! Very clear light It looks very solid, and fits perfectly replaccing incandescense bulbs very directional, check your needs where they will be used if you prefer a more ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypalmerja on 09/21/2012

These are pretty good quality made LED bulbs. They are way brighter than the 30 lumens stated. I was hoping the LED's were standard sized, but they were not. No inner resitance/circuitry to fool canbus vehicles, so my dash indicated a bulb was out. As a directional bulb these are very bright. When used in a housing that mounts the bulb from the side ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bygamusino7 on 02/03/2012

- The best price. - I tested these bulbs in my car and working properly - The light emitted is pretty good. - If you want to spend a little money, these bulbs are what you need. - Easy installation. It's plug and play. -The packaging does not specify the technical characteristics. - These lamps are not manufactured with the highest quality materials.... Read more

3 0
  • posted bylowrider on 10/27/2011

Inexpensive, relatively bright, came with extra bubble wrap for protection during transit, easy plug & play installation. Like a previous reviewer, I found the quality to be at best so-so. I ordered a total of six pairs (separate orders over the span of a month or two). After about a month, these start to experience problems: flickering, LEDs failing ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections