DX » Community » Reviews » BA9S 0.25W 7-LED 6500K 30-Lumen White Light Bulbs for Car (DC 12V/Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGrunf92 on 02/09/2013

A decent build quality on this bulbs, I couldnt fit it in my car (my mistake) but I give them to my friend. They fit nicely in socket and the light they emit is decent white light. Had no cons for this bulbs, they are still working. But I hope they will have at least half of operational span than standard ... Read more

Led frontal view

0 0 1

• posted bycesarec on 01/09/2012

LED with good quality. I love lamp. The car looks much nicer, and gives a lot more light. Now you will be better noticed. So far no bad experiences, and allow it to remain in the future, and satisfaction will be mutual. Good prices for quality products. For now, quality work and time will tell how dugo.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byVolghanin on 02/23/2011

I like these bulbs. Put on your car, got a very nice color marker lights. ordered 4 pieces. very pleased. quality of performance at a high level until all the LEDs are working. I hope for a long time will not vspomnitat about them for a replacement. cons at the moment have not noticed. I think I will ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections