DX » Community » Reviews » H4 5W 102-SMD LED 6500K 460-Lumen White Fog Lights for Car (12V/Pair)
Customer’s impression:
cool Pretty Agradável
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysapodjou on 12/04/2014

Pros: beautiful light, easy to install. Cons: Simply it does not work for high light OtherThoughts:nothing Bottomline:beautiful light, but does not work high light. I'll use it for something else. Read more

beautiful light beautiful light beautiful light beautiful light

Impression:Agradável;

0 0 0

• posted byCanelaSeca on 12/02/2014

Pros: very cheap product , easy to install , and is very beautiful in the car. Cons : Not much illuminates the track. It is more aesthetic than functional Prós: Produto muito barato, fácil de instalar, e fica muito bonito no carro. Cons: Não ilumina muito a pista. Ele é mais estético do que funcional Read more

Impression:cool,Pretty;

0 0 0

• posted bymirkom2288 on 01/11/2012

The minimum energy consumption. for the movement of the lighted and medium-lit areas of the city enough. we have to change the chips pinout for this type of lamp. not suitable for all car models. adequate but a faint light in relation to standard conditions lamps. it would be in these tubes at least ... Read more

0 0 13

• posted bymn9375wd on 09/14/2011

May be good into anti-fog lamp. DON'T use it into headlight. I had bay it for my motorcycle - this is not enought. Normal incandescent lamp 35w - better in a few times. H4 contacts are connected to the "near-beam", when you turn on high beam - the lamp will switched off. On a sunny day - almost ... Read more

0 0 12

• posted byahmet19224 on 06/23/2011

Low consumption , The color of light is like xenon bulbs Specification of bulbs are similar to the truth Low light , the brighness si like a 25 w bulb. Other thing is polarity in conector, LED bulb does not give a very powerful light The color of light is like xenon bulbs, but light is so poor . I believe ... Read more

0 0 7

• posted bymac2024 on 02/09/2011

Low consumption, good light color. Simply it doesn't work for headlights. It has low and high option but is not with direction of light like an halogen light. It has 2 level of bright. Also there have problems with focus in the headlight so if you see the brighness si like a 25w bulb. Other thing is ... Read more

0 0 9

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections