DX » Community » Reviews » USB Mini SDHC Micro SD/TF Card Reader - Black (480Mbps/8GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGrijan on 06/15/2013

* Really small. May be the smallest in world (it can't get much smaller than this). It is certainly the smaller one I own. * Compatible with micro SD HC cards, presumably up to 32 GB (tested with a 4 GB one). * The small strap included is handy if you want to keep it in your keyring. * Card is completely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarklordrsn on 05/20/2013

This card card reader is espetacullar, its very small, ive brought this one to put in my car autoradio. It could read all sd cards i have. And with a good speed. When you try to pu it in the usb plug, it is bigger than the plug, And to retire the sd card, sometimes is a little dificult, but it isnt a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byverrygoodbuyer on 04/01/2013

+ good price + fast data transfer speed + small size + good build quality + ideal for front car usb socket - hard to remove memory card not realy cons, but no indication light(when reading or writing) I`m using this item for car CD/usb player.For a long time I was looking for verry small card reader ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvanadik on 02/25/2013

I use it with my car mp3 usb player. very It is very comfortable device and I use it every day. The best thing about it, that i can take off the front panel of the car usb player not detaching this device and put it into the case for the front panel. very nice price. it does what it suppose to. for this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypxc131 on 10/28/2012

Small enough that it can be left semi-permanently in a USB slot. For example, in a car stereo with USB connector, or as a Readyboost/Readydrive flashdrive under Vista or Win7. Increasingly obsolete, due to the listed specifications of an 8GB maximum size, and at this point many microSD cards are larger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoviman13 on 03/14/2012

Really really small card reader but very useful. It works OK, the computer recognizes it immediately and has a good speed of reading/writing. I use it with a 4GB micro SD and it just does the job. I'm very happy with it beeing so small, you can attached it to your keys and have it with you anywhere. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydigeki on 11/13/2011

The USB Mini SDHC Micro SD / TF Card Reader is really small - you can put it in you pocket , on your keychain or in your purse / wallet , just do not forget where you put it. The USB Mini SDHC Micro SD / TF Card Reader is really small - you can lose it if you are not careful . When a friend of mine told ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLJ2000 on 10/06/2011

Small, speed is OK. This was unfortunately a rather short lived product in my case - after approximately 10 uses, cards are not recognised anymore. The reader still shows up as a USB device, but no media is detected. Build quality is so-so: plastic case could be more solid, the PCB board is extremely ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMarce on 07/30/2011

Smallest USB Mini SDHC Micro SD/TF Card Reader that I've ever seen. I bought it to use in my car stereo. I love it because less than a 1 centimeter (0,39 in) remains outside of the stereo front and this avoid any issue that could happen if you have a pen drive plugged to it. It works perfect with my ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalex263 on 05/07/2011

- high transfer rate. Shows circa 12 mb/s write rate and 15 mb/s read rate when used with Transcend 8Gb class 6 microSDHC - right size to carry everywhere - mine came with matched color strap - black/black - card is inserted from the plug side, so cant be extracted with reader plugged in - no visual ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections