DX » Community » Reviews » USB Mini SDHC Micro SD/TF Card Reader - Black (480Mbps/8GB)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGrijan on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Really small. May be the smallest in world (it can't get much smaller than this). It is certainly the smaller one I own. * Compatible with micro SD HC cards, presumably up to 32 GB (tested with a 4 GB one). * The small strap included is handy if you want to ke... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarklordrsn on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This card card reader is espetacullar, its very small, ive brought this one to put in my car autoradio. It could read all sd cards i have. And with a good speed. Cons:When you try to pu it in the usb plug, it is bigger than the plug, And to retire the sd card, s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byverrygoodbuyer on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ good price + fast data transfer speed + small size + good build quality + ideal for front car usb socket Cons:- hard to remove memory card not realy cons, but no indication light(when reading or writing) OtherThoughts:I`m using this item for car CD/usb player.For a lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvanadik on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use it with my car mp3 usb player. very It is very comfortable device and I use it every day. The best thing about it, that i can take off the front panel of the car usb player not detaching this device and put it into the case for the front panel. very nice... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypxc131 on 10/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small enough that it can be left semi-permanently in a USB slot. For example, in a car stereo with USB connector, or as a Readyboost/Readydrive flashdrive under Vista or Win7. Cons:Increasingly obsolete, due to the listed specifications of an 8GB maximum size, and at th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoviman13 on 03/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really really small card reader but very useful. It works OK, the computer recognizes it immediately and has a good speed of reading/writing. I use it with a 4GB micro SD and it just does the job. I'm very happy with it beeing so small, you can attached it to yo... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydigeki on 11/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The USB Mini SDHC Micro SD / TF Card Reader is really small - you can put it in you pocket , on your keychain or in your purse / wallet , just do not forget where you put it. Cons:The USB Mini SDHC Micro SD / TF Card Reader is really small - you can lose it if you are n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLJ2000 on 10/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, speed is OK. Cons:This was unfortunately a rather short lived product in my case - after approximately 10 uses, cards are not recognised anymore. The reader still shows up as a USB device, but no media is detected. OtherThoughts:Build quality is so-so:... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMarce on 07/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Smallest USB Mini SDHC Micro SD/TF Card Reader that I've ever seen. I bought it to use in my car stereo. I love it because less than a 1 centimeter (0,39 in) remains outside of the stereo front and this avoid any issue that could happen if you have a pen drive p... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalex263 on 05/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- high transfer rate. Shows circa 12 mb/s write rate and 15 mb/s read rate when used with Transcend 8Gb class 6 microSDHC - right size to carry everywhere - mine came with matched color strap - black/black Cons:- card is inserted from the plug side, so cant be extracted w... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections