DX » Community » Reviews » USB Mini SDHC Micro SD/TF Card Reader - Blue (480Mbps/8GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynhozileo on 05/16/2013

wow it really does its work. really easy to use it once you get to know it. i even know how my usb socket works now. it is so small you forget it plugged in your computer/laptop. and it is so easy to use it that you could buy loads of different microSD and it would do the job. really good, i might buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrbrisolar on 10/12/2012

it's a really small one, almost nothing out of the usb, really great for a car radio, or something that will stay there, not to easy to remove, and do not disrupts, you will not hit your hand on it and brake every thing the first thing that happened when i insert the micro sd and input on computer, was.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrbrisolar on 08/21/2012

it's a really small one, almost nothing out of the usb, really great for a car radio, or something that will stay there, not to easy to remove, and do not disrupts, you will not hit your hand on it and brake every thing the first thing that happened when i insert the micro sd and input on computer, was.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfran82 on 05/24/2011

- Aceptable quality for the cost - It works at USB 2.0 Full Speed! - It is veery fast transferring data - It works with ALL card format I tested - It accepts even High Capacity cards (HC) - It has a very compact size and lightweight - It arrives in well packed in a cardboard style package - Includes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byverbumomo on 04/26/2011

Cheap, really smallest reader possible. Use in in car, it's impossible to break ever with the wildest dancer. Works with any kind of micro sd, even 16 GB The lace is useless, they supposed to put it on the cap of reder, would have been much clever to make a tiny hole on reader. It's cheap plastic and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhbtrocha on 04/08/2011

Works with 16GB Cards! Thats Great! I can use it as a tiny flash drive, specially on the car's stereo. The plastic has a poor quality. While its new, it closes fine, but after few weeks of use it doesn't close so well. How do we tie the cap!? It has a small hole but it's not so obvious how it should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomikiller on 03/02/2011

is very small, but functional with my 2GB micro SD card, supports usb 2.0 and transfer rate is similar with other branded card readers I ever had and more than five times cheaper :P very thin plastic construction when you shaking with it, electronic part is not solidly installed in plastic, but is very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylazaro700 on 01/03/2011

It works (As far as I know with 8GB cards). Write & read speeds are as good as they can be really :) It's small and brings a little lanyard as well (Good to use). Easy to use as well. The plastic was cracking around the Micro SD slot :( It looks and is very delicate, so be careful. The lanyard is a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections