DX » Community » Reviews » USB Mini SDHC Micro SD/TF Card Reader - Blue (480Mbps/8GB)
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynhozileo on 05/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:wow it really does its work. really easy to use it once you get to know it. i even know how my usb socket works now. it is so small you forget it plugged in your computer/laptop. and it is so easy to use it that you could buy loads of different microSD and it would do t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrbrisolar on 10/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it's a really small one, almost nothing out of the usb, really great for a car radio, or something that will stay there, not to easy to remove, and do not disrupts, you will not hit your hand on it and brake every thing Cons:the first thing that happened when... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrbrisolar on 08/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it's a really small one, almost nothing out of the usb, really great for a car radio, or something that will stay there, not to easy to remove, and do not disrupts, you will not hit your hand on it and brake every thing Cons:the first thing that happened when i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfran82 on 05/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Aceptable quality for the cost - It works at USB 2.0 Full Speed! - It is veery fast transferring data - It works with ALL card format I tested - It accepts even High Capacity cards (HC) - It has a very compact size and lightweight - It arrives in well packed in a cardbo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byverbumomo on 04/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, really smallest reader possible. Use in in car, it's impossible to break ever with the wildest dancer. Works with any kind of micro sd, even 16 GB Cons:The lace is useless, they supposed to put it on the cap of reder, would have been much clever to make... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbtrocha on 04/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works with 16GB Cards! Thats Great! I can use it as a tiny flash drive, specially on the car's stereo. Cons:The plastic has a poor quality. While its new, it closes fine, but after few weeks of use it doesn't close so well. How do we tie the cap!? It has a sma... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomikiller on 03/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:is very small, but functional with my 2GB micro SD card, supports usb 2.0 and transfer rate is similar with other branded card readers I ever had and more than five times cheaper :P Cons:very thin plastic construction when you shaking with it, electronic part is not sol... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylazaro700 on 01/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works (As far as I know with 8GB cards). Write & read speeds are as good as they can be really :) It's small and brings a little lanyard as well (Good to use). Easy to use as well. Cons:The plastic was cracking around the Micro SD slot :( It looks and is very... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections