DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure with Leather Pouch - Silver
  • 5 star 49 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymacqmin on 07/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This little metal cover does what it is supposed to, you should always have these with you when operating with older computers. Very easy to operate, you don't need tools to operate, just put your hard disk drive inside, there you have it!Cons:None so far, does... Read more

0 0
  • posted byintoxic on 05/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very easy to use, easy to put assemble , no tools or special knowledge required, only takes 2-3 minutes to put it together. No drivers or any previous installations required.Cons:The construction of the enclosure looks a little fragile and not very protective f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLittletip on 03/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Come with USB cable which is very convenient to use. Low cost, but works well. It looks not too bad if the case is in good shape.Cons:The aluminum case is too thin and not mechanically strong enough thus very easy to get deformed. Ordered 3 but two of them came d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrsebela on 01/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Dual USB (Y) cable for extra power if your hard drive draws more power - USB 2.0 interface, transfer speeds are good...Cons:A little hard to remove the disk but not imposible. The quality of the case did not seem like the best, you have to keep in mind that it is the bes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRahzaDream on 12/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-Comes with a dual-headed USB cable for extra power if your hard drive draws more power - nice design - USB 2.0 interface, transfer speeds are good - very simple designCons:-Does not accommodate 12mm thick drives. Will only allow for a max of 9.5mm sized HDD's.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychocorojas on 10/28/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Useful, good box to cover your hd, portable, usb capable, easy to install and use No drive is requested or any other tool It works right away the quality is very good, ideal for making your own external disk activity indicator light has connectivity and it is v... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjoaopgsilva on 09/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This case seems the best option I could find in the site a the moment, a low price for a thing that works perfectly, When it arrived took me less than a minute to get it working.Cons:The only thing that I have to point is that it not seem to be very protective... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydethpulp on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Price: PERIOD Split usb cable: It uses 2 usb ports: taking more energy than other cases so it always have a steady energy input and old disks won't face slow-down peaksCons:Usb 2.0 is getting old for most scenarios in wich computers can handle files way faster th... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypashte on 08/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Niuce look, cheap, light weight aluminium enclosure, HDD fits just fine. Simple installation, no tools required. I've assembly the enclosure in less than 2 minutes. I've buyed this enclosure to replace my last external hard drive and I'm very happy. its better... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySowee on 08/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This case is absolutely amazing. You just have to attach your HDD and plug it on. It works right away and needs no drivers modern OS. I've tried it with my Wii and WiiU and works great.Cons:The pouch is not very good. Wont protect the HDD as its too thin. The H... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections