DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure with Leather Pouch - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Very good product!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byinforleo on 09/24/2014

Pros: Quality, size, and price. Cons: Nothing. Read more

Excellent quality, fit and good product.

Impression:Very good product!;

0 0 0

• posted byForumNickname65 on 09/22/2014

Works well! Although pouch isn't leather, it is not that I expected to be so. Pouch is nice, but not essential. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bynpsrao on 09/22/2014

Pros: Cheap, good deal, works perfect. Cons: It took a while to figure out how to open the case. Overall this is perfect. I ordered three items and this was delivered as a separate package. It took a while to receive this. But finally happy with the product. Will be happily trading again.. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bymacqmin on 07/09/2014

This little metal cover does what it is supposed to, you should always have these with you when operating with older computers. Very easy to operate, you don't need tools to operate, just put your hard disk drive inside, there you have it! None so far, does what it is supposed to do. If you think hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byintoxic on 05/23/2014

Very easy to use, easy to put assemble , no tools or special knowledge required, only takes 2-3 minutes to put it together. No drivers or any previous installations required. The construction of the enclosure looks a little fragile and not very protective for the HDD so you should handle it with care.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjairoljunior on 03/18/2014

Great quality, accommodates the hard drive very well. It is not loose or balance. Have leather case to accommodate the case. Great for music and movies if you want to connect to the TV. Quick reading and smoothly with crashes. Can not forget the price, which is very good. In so firm that it gives a bit ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysyro44 on 03/16/2014

even an amateur can use this device.. very easy to use... the item arrived fast! at first i have to dissect my old broken laptop.. after the hardwork, i fit it into the enclosure with no difficulty at all... it also says some directions together with the enclosure on how to set-up and stuff but i did ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysyro44 on 03/15/2014

While not a high-end product, the quality is very good, ideal for making your own external disk activity indicator light has connectivity and it is very easy to put together without previous knowledge advanced, easy to carry and comes with carry case, I can also purchase Dustproof Shockproof protective ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLittletip on 03/02/2014

Come with USB cable which is very convenient to use. Low cost, but works well. It looks not too bad if the case is in good shape. The aluminum case is too thin and not mechanically strong enough thus very easy to get deformed. Ordered 3 but two of them came deformed and the case can not be opened. Had ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCryptoKnight on 02/20/2014

The enclosure is very lightweight and very easy to install the harddrive in. Comes with USB cable and a protective leather puch. I sometimes have a bit of problem with the enclosure popping open, when I try to close it. It's as if the little tabs that should hold it closed are not big enough. I have ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections