DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure with Leather Pouch - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Useful Quality Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydabla on 02/10/2015

Pros: Nice colour (metalic silver), very thin and light, comes with the usb cable and a leather (it is not real leather as you might know, is more like a plastic or artificial leather) pouch that fits perfectly. Cons: None so far. Other: Good quality for the price, obviously not the top nocht in... Read more

Slim and light case.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byDarkerCI on 02/02/2015

Caja metalica, resistente, es fria por ser de aluminio y es muy facil de usar, solo introduces un disco duro de 2.5" y listo, funciona sin problema, y el precio es muy bajo, excelente.

Impression:good,Very good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bypa4evr on 01/31/2015

Pros: I replaced a HDD with an SSD for speed and still wanted to put the HDD to use. Installing the HDD in this enclosure went very easy. Windows 7 recognises it in an instant. Now I use it to backup the system. Pouch comes in handy when yoou have to carry it around. Cons: Not really. Just be the... Read more

Impression:Very good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byZeddeh on 01/18/2015

Pros: - cheap price - lightweight - compact Cons: - both USB plugs must be used (on Mac OSX) - construction is from tin I think (not metal) so a bit flimsy - can overheat if copying data for long time It works ok but if I don't use both USB plugs to plug it into my laptop then I get the "Drive I... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byLawBoy on 01/14/2015

Pros. Excelente acabamento. Muito prático e bonito. Excelente preço. Cons. Nenhum. Outros: nenhum.

Impression:Very good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byfkucer on 01/10/2015

Pros: It is cheap, easy to mount if it is properly assembled. Works on Windows 7 perfectly. Very fast recognized. I didn't try it on Windows 8 yet but I think it will work. Cable looks good quality. Cons: The case is very cheep and it looks cheap. The electronic board in mine was not centered so... Read more

Impression:Useful, works;

0 0 2

• posted byneymessi on 12/31/2014

this product is very good , and optimal quality, very fast shipping, and i use with 2.5" disk and read correctly

0 0 0

• posted byarnuks on 12/29/2014

Quality better than expected. Very simple. Good data transfer performance. My old laptop HDD is useful again :) The box is tight (quite difficult to squeeze HDD in), but on other side no moving or vibration.

Impression:Quality, simple;

0 0 0

• posted byPedroSilvah on 12/22/2014

Otimo operation , ideal for small aquirvo passes , tested with HDD 250gb other 500gb and a 750GB , the first two performance was actually really put the 750GB as heating and more intense performance dropped enough and had small crashes in most excellent product.

0 0 0

• posted bysveumtveite on 12/17/2014

Easy to use, and is just as described. The quality is ok, feels a bit cheap. However at this price it's just brilliant.

Impression:good,Easy to use;

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections