DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure with Leather Pouch - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Useful Quality Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjean1792 on 05/13/2016

I buy 3 of this product, and they work very well. with 250gb hard drive, no problem and the speed is good for USB2 (30 mb/s) The price is good, you can buy it whitout problem

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9215551 on 04/01/2016

Pros: Facil de usar, precio regalado. Cons: Ninguna

Impression:good,Very good,Useful;

1 0 0

• posted byvalle451 on 03/20/2016

Pros: De muy buena calidad, ya he comprado 3 de estos y ninguno me ha fallado. Aun cuando es USB 2.0 la velocidad y superior la de una usb de esa clase. Es bonito y facil de instalar, solo conectas y listo, podras acceder a tus datos de una manera rapida y sencilla. Cons: Ninguna por ese precio,... Read more

practica y economica manera de convertir en un hdd en un Disco Externo

Impression:Calidad,RAPIDO,Practico ;

0 0 0

• posted by9321269 on 03/19/2016

Pros: Buena calidad, el disco cupo a la perfecccion, velocidad correcta de 2.0 y a la vez estable. Cons: Ninguna.

Impression:good,buena;

0 0 0

• posted bymvhoute on 03/13/2016

I bought this to make my hard drive from my old laptop external. It's easy, small and nice quality.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byConglomo on 03/09/2016

These were the cheapest hard drive enclosures I could find, and were well worth the price. They are not rugged cases, but they make up for it with their excellent connection speeds, and excellent price. We upgraded several laptops to SSDs, then used several of these enclosures to convert the old... Read more

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bymarciovinicius1 on 01/25/2016

Excelente qualidade!

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byAlyssonMGV on 01/24/2016

I recommend this product for everyone. The quality is good for the price I paid and it works perfectly until now.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by10040897 on 01/21/2016

Pros: Easy too use, feels solid once you place the HDD drive in it. Windows 10 compatible. Cons: The device comes with a dual USB cable but for me it only requires one USB connection. So it looks kind of messy with all the cables hanging loose. Overall: Great product, definitely worth the money.

Impression:Very good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bybjspore on 12/31/2015

Pros: It is cheap, easy to mount if it is properly assembled; the electronic board in mine was not centered so I had to centre it. Works on Windows 10 perfectly and was recognized very fast, the cable looks good quality but USB connection was bent slightly, so had to use screwdriver to straighten... Read more

Impression:good,Useful,useful for extra drives;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere