DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure with Leather Pouch - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Useful Quality Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9452815 on 02/18/2017

Tyylikkään näköinen mattahopea kotelo, toimii mukavasti ja sai vanhalle kovalevylle käyttöä eikä kiintolevyn asentaminen voisi helpompaa olla ei tarvitse edes työkaluja.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bykaukusaki on 02/07/2017

I needed housing for all my sata drives from busted laptops lying around and grabbed this set when it went on sale. Good thing I did get a bunch (I bought 15). They work well. Some of my sata drives were a tad too thick for the cases, but tape wrapped around it did the trick to keep it from off.... Read more

Impression:Useful,Works as intended;

0 0 0

• posted byrrcosta2 on 01/12/2017

Muito bom de vdd

0 0 0

• posted byAius-Locutius on 01/06/2017

This is a simple product, that I use for older obsolete 2,5" HDDs, inserting a HDD is easy, material is cheap thin metal, but that does not matter much. Since these are very thin and small casings, they are excellent for storing (lots of) older backups. It also means that there is no protection a... Read more

Impression:Simple and effective;

0 0 3

• posted by9018255 on 12/30/2016

It works for all types of hard drives But they do not all fit, so you have to pull the chip out of the case Aside from that, its really useful

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byjeroenpet on 12/24/2016

Pros: tiny, good cables, very easy placement of the harddrive Cons: the read-write led is very bright, but that is not really a con, just the one small thing that could be adjusted Really, best thing around for your SATA HDD's!

0 0 0

• posted byAntagonizer on 12/15/2016

Pros: - Decent quality - Decent materials - Decent speeds - Leather pouch Cons: - Thin metal - Difficult opening - Pouch has no space for cable - miniUSB instead of microUSB

Decent case Decent case Decent case

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 3

• posted byNenerap on 12/05/2016

Un adaptador buenisimo, llevo tiempo usandolo. Y va de cine, viene con su funda y no ha dado ningun problema

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted bysegau on 11/19/2016

I would recommend the product, there is only some minor flaws, and for this price this is maybe the best you can get. + LED light, so you can see when it is on + tight enclosure, feels safe + lightweight, easy to carry + little pouch for the HDD which came with the product was nice - the USB is -... Read more

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 1

• posted byflaviolo on 10/29/2016

Seller commited with very good product.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere