DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure with Leather Pouch - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Useful Quality Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysegau on 11/19/2016

I would recommend the product, there is only some minor flaws, and for this price this is maybe the best you can get. + LED light, so you can see when it is on + tight enclosure, feels safe + lightweight, easy to carry + little pouch for the HDD which came with the product was nice - the USB is -... Read more

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 1

• posted byflaviolo on 10/29/2016

Seller commited with very good product.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byGaurhom on 10/29/2016

Beautiful case with great quality

Good quality case

Impression:Very good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bymatheus4991 on 10/29/2016

otimo product! Congratulations! I'm using a few days and have liked, besides the great price the product and good.

Congratulations!

Impression:muito bom,BOM,Útil;

0 0 0

• posted byConglomo on 10/26/2016

I was upgrading yet another laptop to an SSD, and as the drive had no errors on it, I thought I would convert it to an external with this enclosure. This is a cheap enclosure, and it does the job. The USB adapter has two USB heads, which I normally only plug in one - your experience may be due to... Read more

A cheap way to convert your old hard disk into an external

Impression:Cheap,Useful;

0 0 3

• posted byrpmasc on 10/23/2016

It is very cheap and does exactly was it is expected. It is very light and exact size of a 2.5" HDD, so you can take it anywhere. It was quickly recognized on both Windows 7 and Linux Ubuntu Operating Systems with no additional setup and using 750 GB 2.5" HDD.

0 0 3

• posted byNiklas3 on 10/14/2016

Pros: Cheap, Works fine, plug and play Cons: A little bit thin metal but no big issue Over all nice design and works well.

0 0 0

• posted byromalex1972 on 10/04/2016

Barato e funciona perfeitamente! Boa solução para utilizar os discos sata que tenham disponiveis! Recomendo!

Bom Artigo!

0 0 0

• posted byevgenysp on 10/04/2016

Get the item relatively fast. The price is cheap. Pros: easily recognized by WIN7. Work with 1TB disk with single USB connector via docking. Cons: The enclosure is closed w/o any protection (for example screw) - can open occasionally and disk will fall. Use leather pouch to prevent enclosure put... Read more

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• Very goog, small, robust, very light and with the case suplied is very safe to transport. The transfer rate is good, using usb 2.0 interface.

0 0 2

DX Everywhere