DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure with Leather Pouch - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Easy to use Very good product! Perfect solution!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysveumtveite on 12/17/2014

Easy to use, and is just as described. The quality is ok, feels a bit cheap. However at this price it's just brilliant. Read more

Impression:good,Easy to use;

0 0 1

• posted byironmaidenEU on 12/15/2014

Works well, instalation is easy, transfer rate is about 40MB/s at USB 2.0 port. Cons.: Material is very thin, easy to bend it. I added thin plastic plate under HDD to prevent contact of electronic circuits with conductive material. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bycarlitosdedios on 12/04/2014

Good quality and a good price Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byGerardoarq on 12/04/2014

Very nice product, compact e vers cheap Read more

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted by8294662 on 11/28/2014

Pros: Very easy to use. I had one before so I knew what to do. Very stable connecting (USB 2.0), better than my previous one. LED light indicator tells me that it is connected properly and working, thats usefull. Cons: The pouch isn't very usefull if you ask me. It may give some extra protection when ... Read more

Impression:Very good,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byjesuslitri on 11/17/2014

no se puede hacer mas pequeño. viene con una funda de polipiel. al ser tan pequeño no tiene proteccion contra golpes asi que usadlo con cuidado Read more

Impression:good,Very good product!;

0 0 0

• posted bylazatak1973 on 11/13/2014

This is so great! There I was with a couple of 2,5" HDDs out of my old laptops... One sata and one ide. I thought that a docking station would be the only (practical) way to make the best of them... One of those who can read both types. Which is good but so ynpractical, it's big and not so great to carry ... Read more

Impression:Perfect solution!;

0 0 0

• posted byGiansouza on 10/10/2014

Após três meses da compra meu produto chegou, esse demora se deve a burocracia brasileira, a DX fez sua parte. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byinforleo on 09/24/2014

Pros: Quality, size, and price. Cons: Nothing. Read more

Excellent quality, fit and good product.

Impression:Very good product!;

0 0 1

• posted byForumNickname65 on 09/22/2014

Works well! Although pouch isn't leather, it is not that I expected to be so. Pouch is nice, but not essential. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections