DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure with Leather Pouch - Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArturoArt on 03/06/2014

Cheap, light weight, easy to assemble, easy to use, SLIM design, 2.5"HDD just fit in. It opens easily, no latch or screw to firmly close the enclosure. I don't think the pouch is leather, seems to be synthetic material. It is so lightweight, that the USB cable can easily move the enclosure, so you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphonicmentor on 02/25/2014

Very simlpe and easy to use, just open, pop in any Sata 2.5 HDD, close and bosh you got a portable external USB drive. Comes with Cable and pouch. no problems comunicating with the PC. Sort of aluminium material, not shock resistant at all, so if you drop it with HDD inside its good bye for the HDD, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomssy on 12/24/2013

It's very cheap, easy to install and works fine. Comes with faux leather pouch and USB cable. Free shipping too. Case is made of thin metal which could be prone to scratches and dents. A mint case has better quality metal construction than this case! Be a bit careful when attaching the drive to the SATA ... Read more

top and bottom part case, pouch and cable

0 0 0

• posted byctown8 on 11/27/2013

this is a great product, i got it, unwrapped it, plugged in my old hardrive that wouldnt boot, and plugged in the two usbs, and it was up and running like a charm in under five minutes. this thing works fast and well, the usb 2.0 allowed it to transfer files around 20 - 30 mb per second, not crazy but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylcasmar on 11/14/2013

It is a HDD enclosure at a great price comes with its case for storage, your usb connector cable with 2 plugs for hard drives that require more power. Aluminum is the material quality is good. The only problem I see you do not have to screw my hard drive as it is a bit old and stayed open a bit I put ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvelskiq on 08/28/2013

Really practical- used it with my spare laptop Hdd, after i swapped it for an 7200rpm Good loocking The Cloth it comes with, protects it from scratches Its lightweight. The shipping was fast enough. No need for drivers, i used it a couple of minutes after opening its packages. I am not sure if it happens ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoaopgsilva on 06/16/2013

This case seems the best option I could find in the site a the moment, a low price for a thing that works perfectly, When it arrived took me less than a minute to get it working. The only thing that I have to point is that it not seem to be very protective with the disk but with external drives the user ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypilothaz on 05/17/2013

- Pop in the drive and go - USB cable included - Sleek design - Cover case included - rubber within case to reduce bumps with hard drive would be nice. - Leather pouch not really needed in my case Good product to use after you have maybe replaced your laptop hard drive to SSD and still want to access ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysportbillyboy on 03/05/2013

Nice aluminium alloy I had no problem to insert my 2.5-inch SATA hard disk drive Light Small: hands in a pocket USB 2.0 SATA compliant with the USB 1.1 interface Supports Windows 7 also (officially supports XP/2000/ME/98SE/Mac OS) No external power supply needed Evertything worth is included : Y-USB ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroyem on 01/23/2013

Simple to mount, install and run with the cable. Does the job!!! Cheap. Unlike many cheap competitive models, this one has no screws to fix it. No shock resistance (but what could you expect in this price...) Necessary to connect the USB bifurcated cable. meaning you have to have two USB port available,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections