DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure with Leather Pouch - Red
Customer’s impression:
excellent Muito bom! Cheap but Good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaviz666 on 06/07/2015

No es microusb

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byAceVernon on 05/06/2015

The item looks good, sturdy and it works fine. However, I ordered a RED item and i have received a HOT PINK one. i am a male with a HOT PINK external HD in my hands. so I rate the usefulness 3 because i dont think I will be able to use this when outside my house. my office mates have been when i... Read more

Impression:Cheap but Good;

0 0 0

• posted bydabla on 02/09/2015

Pros: It works well, the aluminium case is thin and nice finished, and the red colour is aswell fine. Easy to mount or unmount. Great! Cons: None so far.

0 0 0

• posted byinforleo on 01/07/2015

Very good quality. No problems. I'm using the product, and I don't have questions about. Perfect.

0 0 0

• posted bydanield00 on 12/08/2014

Pro: rather cheap, easy to use. I did not need the 2nd USB plug to power my sata drive. The red led is very bright. Unit doesn't warm up. Cons: Red light might be too bright. Case is very thin, tiny bit damaged in mail. Closing the unit is a bit difficult, not for changing constantly in the The... Read more

Impression:Cheap but Good;

0 0 0

• posted byFrinhani on 08/11/2014

Ótimo produto, boa qualidade, recebimento garantido. Ótimo produto, boa qualidade, recebimento garantido. Ótimo produto, boa qualidade, recebimento garantido. Ótimo produto, boa qualidade, recebimento garantido. Ótimo produto, boa qualidade, recebimento garantido. Ótimo produto, boa qualidade,... Read more

Impression:Muito bom!;

0 0 0

• posted byGatewayGuy on 04/13/2014

As my first thought when I saw the HDD enclosure when I first say it when it arrived was that it looked stable and solid. I already had a old hdd which I took from a laptop to try out how well the enclosure worked. When I first opened it up to put the HDD inside, I checked out if everything was I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArturoArt on 03/06/2014

Cheap, light weight, easy to assemble, easy to use, SLIM design, 2.5"HDD just fit in. It opens easily, no latch or screw to firmly close the enclosure. I don't think the pouch is leather, seems to be synthetic material. It is so lightweight, that the USB cable can easily move the enclosure,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphonicmentor on 02/25/2014

Very simlpe and easy to use, just open, pop in any Sata 2.5 HDD, close and bosh you got a portable external USB drive. Comes with Cable and pouch. no problems comunicating with the PC. Sort of aluminium material, not shock resistant at all, so if you drop it with HDD inside its good bye for the a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomssy on 12/24/2013

It's very cheap, easy to install and works fine. Comes with faux leather pouch and USB cable. Free shipping too. Case is made of thin metal which could be prone to scratches and dents. A mint case has better quality metal construction than this case! Be a bit careful when attaching the drive to I... Read more

top and bottom part case, pouch and cable

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere