DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure with Leather Pouch - Red
  • 5 star 14 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArturoArt on 03/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, light weight, easy to assemble, easy to use, SLIM design, 2.5"HDD just fit in. Cons:It opens easily, no latch or screw to firmly close the enclosure. OtherThoughts:I don't think the pouch is leather, seems to be synthetic material. It is so lightweight, that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphonicmentor on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very simlpe and easy to use, just open, pop in any Sata 2.5 HDD, close and bosh you got a portable external USB drive. Comes with Cable and pouch. no problems comunicating with the PC. Cons:Sort of aluminium material, not shock resistant at all, so if you drop... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvelskiq on 08/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really practical- used it with my spare laptop Hdd, after i swapped it for an 7200rpm Good loocking The Cloth it comes with, protects it from scratches Its lightweight. The shipping was fast enough. No need for drivers, i used it a couple of minutes after opening its pa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaopgsilva on 06/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This case seems the best option I could find in the site a the moment, a low price for a thing that works perfectly, When it arrived took me less than a minute to get it working. Cons:The only thing that I have to point is that it not seem to be very protective... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypilothaz on 05/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Pop in the drive and go - USB cable included - Sleek design - Cover case included Cons:- rubber within case to reduce bumps with hard drive would be nice. OtherThoughts:- Leather pouch not really needed in my case Bottomline:Good product to use after you hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysportbillyboy on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice aluminium alloy I had no problem to insert my 2.5-inch SATA hard disk drive Light Small: hands in a pocket USB 2.0 SATA compliant with the USB 1.1 interface Supports Windows 7 also (officially supports XP/2000/ME/98SE/Mac OS) No external power supply needed Evertyt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroyem on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Simple to mount, install and run with the cable. Does the job!!! Cheap. Cons:Unlike many cheap competitive models, this one has no screws to fix it. No shock resistance (but what could you expect in this price...) Necessary to connect the USB bifurcated cable. m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygotardi on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to use, there are no small holes, small screws, you just open and close with your bare hands. No need for tools. You can replace / change the Hard Drive inside it very easily. Cons:The "pouch" that comes with it, as with any onther hard dis... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydocbill on 11/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works well. Pretty. Easy to use. Cons:Dual power cable, a bit flimsy. OtherThoughts:I had the laptop drive I pulled out of my son's old laptop. Mainly I keep it around as backup drive. It was inconvenient connecting it on the rare cases I use it. So I wanted to keep it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybetax on 11/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use, just put your standard 2,5" HDD (f.ex. from an old notebook) in it, plug it in your computer and you have an external HDD. I have no problems with notebooks and PC-s, Win7, WinXP, and Ubuntu >10s are all recognised it as external harddrive... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections