DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure with Leather Pouch - Black
  • 5 star 125 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 33 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBurhan2300 on 06/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a good case and also easy to use it. I use it on my laptop with windows 8. Easy to use simply plug and play. Great quality and a perfect fit. Ideal for pulling hard drives out of old laptops and using them as portable hard drives. The usb cable is long enough. Leathe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywildwaterz on 05/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap in price - Simple to use, no CD needed or particular installation it Works great and get the job done to recover files from a dead laptop. Cons:Rather cheap build, but you get what you pay for, so still worth it OtherThoughts:Fitting your HD into the metal case... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywarthur2 on 04/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It really saved my life. I had an old notebook HD and it was very easy to install and plug on the pc. There is no secret to use it. Just put your HD inside it. Cons:It uses two usb ports in order to charge and access the files. But its is no a real problem onl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylg1223 on 03/31/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Sturdy and lightweight - Easy to set up the hard drive - Very portable - Great price and value - Allows you to put those old hard drives sitting around to good use Cons:- No cons so far. Has been working flawlessly for many months. OtherThoughts:I bought this to use a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoditza on 03/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- work great, as expected -the case is thin, so it will look very nice in the end, - no bulky things - light weigh, sturdy, fair enough build quality - no issues with my hard drive - fair enough speed (with the hard drive that i use it i have about 30 megs/s r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndjuk6wpogrc on 03/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is extremely easy to use, you take an internal hard disk and plug it in a socket inside the box and you are good to go. Transfer speeds are good too. It is relatively good looking Cons:It is a bit poorly made, the socket is only glued to the case, with poor quality g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinniassis on 03/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product that meets our needs. For the price, we can not expect much, but it works well! Produto que atende as necessidades. Pelo preço, não podemos esperar muita coisa, mas funciona bem! Cons:And heats very fragile product. One time or another for work, but is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLasher4 on 02/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought this for my Laptop Hard Drive, The laptop had died, so I converted the HD into a portable HD, now I can access all my data off my old laptop. The build quality was very good. Cons:No cons as such, cover comes off easy , no screws , just clips off , woul... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySelahh on 02/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Wow! This encloser is amazing. I had an old laptop which I was going to throw in the trashcan, but then I thought why not re-use the hard disk. But I had looked in the computer stores nearby, but the enclosures there were way too expensive. So I decided to tak... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycustomer730399 on 02/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and it is working also under Linux! Quality is of good standard. You cannot epect luxury for tat price, but is is really solid enclosure. I was surprised that also transfer speed was good or at least normal. So I have not find difference of this enclosure to other... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections