DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure with Leather Pouch - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good product! хороший бокс Çok iyi bir ürün! Cheap Pouch
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteinberg on 12/09/2014

ben memnunum sağlam sık ve hafif aynı zamanda kullanımı basit veri aktarım hızı da yeterli derecede iyi bu fiyata bundan iyisi olamaz Read more

Impression:Çok iyi bir ürün!;

0 0 0

• posted byDenry on 12/09/2014

From the comments I was worried that I may receive a device that is only capable of USB1.1 connection, however this was not the case. After I tried moving some files, I quickly realised that this is an excellent USB2.0 device. The first look was very flimsy (the metal case feels like it's made out of ... Read more

Impression:Very good product!;

0 0 0

• posted bySomethingSomet on 11/29/2014

It's cheap and it works. Basically if you just need a way to connect an old HDD, and dont have any requirements for speed, this works very well... I bought this for a transition period when my laptop died and i knew i needed to move files around. It worked perfectly for this. I wouldn't recommend it ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byAlexandrSushkov on 11/26/2014

удобный металлический корпус, контроллер простецкий но все винты которые я ставил в него благополучно работали Read more

Impression:хороший бокс;

0 0 0

• posted bygabosieiro on 11/18/2014

Very cheap, works. Not the best quality but does its job well. There is even a faux lether pouch included Read more

Super cheap with included foux leather pouch Super cheap with included foux leather pouch Super cheap with included foux leather pouch Super cheap with included foux leather pouch Super cheap with included foux leather pouch

Impression:Cheap Pouch;

0 0 0

• posted byjesuslitri on 11/17/2014

pros. muy pequeño. mas pequeño no se puede hacer asi que tener cuidado porque no protege contra compres. el material es aluminio por lo que ayuda a refrigerar Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byinforleo on 09/24/2014

Pros: Excellent quality, size and price. I didn' have problems to use. The cable is very good, and the leather pouch is simple, but usefull. Cons: Nothing. Read more

Excellent quality, and good product.

Impression:Very good product!;

0 0 0

• posted byBurhan2300 on 06/21/2014

It's a good case and also easy to use it. I use it on my laptop with windows 8. Easy to use simply plug and play. Great quality and a perfect fit. Ideal for pulling hard drives out of old laptops and using them as portable hard drives. The usb cable is long enough. Leather pouch is great to protect the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywildwaterz on 05/26/2014

- Cheap in price - Simple to use, no CD needed or particular installation it Works great and get the job done to recover files from a dead laptop. Rather cheap build, but you get what you pay for, so still worth it Fitting your HD into the metal case can be somewhat difficult but I needed this to recover ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywarthur2 on 04/11/2014

It really saved my life. I had an old notebook HD and it was very easy to install and plug on the pc. There is no secret to use it. Just put your HD inside it. It uses two usb ports in order to charge and access the files. But its is no a real problem only if you lack two ports close to each other because ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections