DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure with Leather Pouch - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Good price excelent Easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycardmail on 01/28/2015

Good price! High quality Aluminium housing! Fast data transmission speed. I am very happy with purchase!

2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure with Leather Pouch 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure with Leather Pouch

Impression:good,Very good product!,ideal;

0 0 0

• posted byNoam3 on 01/26/2015

With my hard drive inside the case it doesn't fully close, need to tape it. The pouch fits tightly, so it doesn't fall off. For short uses can leave the drive inside the pouch so not having to dress it up again.

Impression:Very good product!;

0 0 0

• posted byschildpad23 on 01/21/2015

Pros: cheap, even though the manual (till XP) said to install it, not needed plug and play (Win8). Con: When the drive is put in the box, you better leave it in, because getting it out will probably damage the connection (not very sturdy) Overall: cheap and easy to use, when you have some drives... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysephbcn on 01/18/2015

I used it to re-use a disk taken from a broken laptop. it just works, does what it says, nothing else nothing more Cons: it doesn't close perfectly, it's a bit odd, but unless you're picky about that, it should be fine.

0 0 0

• posted bycantusantos on 01/14/2015

Pro: Realy cheap price, excellent quality, thin and nice finish color. Cons: Becouse the case is very slim , this not have protection for the HDD Other: Price quality are excellent.

0 0 0

• posted bystefer on 01/13/2015

Pros : Works good. Somewhat sturdy once the HDD is in. Cons : a bit wonky inside, it's a tight fit, and the PC board was crooked a bit. But pushing and plugging the HDD in realigned everything and now it's in solid and sturdy. Other thoughts : recycle your old laptop's HDD. Or if you replace your... Read more

Impression:Very good product!,ideal;

0 0 0

• posted byssantinho on 01/12/2015

Pros: Easy assembly; Without screw; Nice Leather Pouch; Cons: Nothing, does what i need, and what the description says;

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byAntonioaca on 01/05/2015

Nada contra.

0 0 0

• posted byliricool on 12/31/2014

quality is not best but the metal case is good an solid. the connector is a little cheap but does the job. I got it for several months now and it's working no stop and pretty good. i recommend to buy it.

0 0 0

• posted bysuzukistu on 12/22/2014

I've had this for a while now and i don't have any complaints. Has taken a few knocks and has continued to work perfectly. Excellent value for the money and i'd recommend it to a friend. Cons: I honestly don't have any negative comments about this item.

Impression:Very good product!,ideal;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections