DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure with Leather Pouch - Black
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Useful OK Good price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10400631 on 07/18/2016

Pros: Reuse your old laptop drive works with 2 USB ports Cons: i had some problems with the drive not spinning up and therefore not working

Impression:good,perfect,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byjalafe on 06/15/2016

Muy buen producto muy contento espero comprar mas

Impression:Bueno,Muy buen producto excelente ;

0 0 0

• posted byD3koN on 03/26/2016

It´s a good product, simple and very easy I recomded this product.

Impression:good,OK,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bydmagician on 01/21/2016

Pros: On the Home PC it is working fine and fast (even faster than I've expected) [although didn't try as Bootable device...]! Cons: On the device meant to be used at as external storage, XBox 360, Not working as expected The booting is slow, and contents aren't being read (Unusable at all) as to... Read more

Impression:good,Nice looking device;

0 0 0

• posted byMrPing on 11/23/2015

Pro: Cheap

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byluigioz on 09/02/2015

Very good shape. The HD fits well in the case. The price is fare and the delivered time was good.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMarcoFonseca77 on 08/14/2015

I bought this by mistake, since I did not see that it is not compatible with Windows 7 or 8 (and probably not 10 now). Looks nice, easy to use and really portable, but unfortunately on Windows 8 lights blink and nothing happens, so I had to retire it.

Impression:OK,Too simple;

0 0 0

• posted bycarlosrogel on 07/25/2015

Producto util y practico. No muy satisfecho con precio calidad, pero esta bien.

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byNick4B on 07/22/2015

This is a great harddisk enclosure for its price. Works great and it's easy to use. It closes good enough, but I'd advise to keep the leather pouch around the enclosure to be sure that the harddisk doesn't fall out. Keep in mind that your harddisk may get a little bit warm, but it should be no... Read more

Impression:Good price,Useful,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted by9355964 on 06/26/2015

Producto de calidad normal, es útil para lo que se necesita.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere