DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini 45X Microscope with 2-LED Illuminating Lamps (3*LR927)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArabianfox on 04/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Didn't expect to be that tiny microscope. In catalogue it looks bigger than I found in reality. However, it is fun to use. Diode lamps are very powerful. and can see images very clear and sharp. Cons:Wish it was slightly larger than it is. As for the value its very much w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymifero on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great amplification, good focus, have a led light in base to iluminate object. Gran amplificacion, buen focus, tiene una luz en la base para iluminar el bojeto que queremos ver. Cons:too small , but there is not a problem. bastante pequeño, pero tampoco es un probl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byknncanalp on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Had this item for 12 months and it served great, especially for reading SMT electronic components. Batteries last forever and the light is very bright, I use it as a torch sometimes :) Good build quality. Good carry pouch. Very good magnification quality Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBehethan on 02/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very small (fits in any pocket) - bright lights - great magnification - easy to modify - quite cheap - very easy to use, switch on the lights, put it on whatever you want to see and look Cons:- adjustment useless (makes the image blurry) - tiny -> easy to... Read more

Bird feather
    2 0
  • posted bypaule on 05/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use product , very clear magnification The lenses look like they are made of glass . I am impressed with level of magification. Leds are very bright and illuminate what you are looking at very well. BAtteries are included would probably be cheaper to b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysavemeagarand on 12/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The LEDs do work to put light on the item. LEDs have an on / off switch. Shipping is free. Cons:Very small. The whole thing is tiny. Need two hands to operate, one to pull the lens up and down to focus other to hold the magnifier. Plastic build that I do not think will la... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRedEl on 12/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Comes in a plastic bag, has a leather-like case and it's really very small - so you can carry it with you anywhere. - Has a super strong LED that lights up everything you're trying to examine. - The lens is easily adapted and so it's very easy to focus, zoom i... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections