DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini 45X Microscope with 2-LED Illuminating Lamps (3*LR927)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArabianfox on 04/05/2014

Didn't expect to be that tiny microscope. In catalogue it looks bigger than I found in reality. However, it is fun to use. Diode lamps are very powerful. and can see images very clear and sharp. Wish it was slightly larger than it is. As for the value its very much worth the value. Too tiny to handle. If the size is increased by two then its great to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymifero on 03/07/2013

great amplification, good focus, have a led light in base to iluminate object. Gran amplificacion, buen focus, tiene una luz en la base para iluminar el bojeto que queremos ver. too small , but there is not a problem. bastante pequeño, pero tampoco es un problema. works perfectly to see small things, like jelwery, stamps, insects, etc. Like a big ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byknncanalp on 02/25/2013

Had this item for 12 months and it served great, especially for reading SMT electronic components. Batteries last forever and the light is very bright, I use it as a torch sometimes :) Good build quality. Good carry pouch. Very good magnification quality None whatsoever. Take slight care not to scratch the lenses when magnifying small objects. It seems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBehethan on 02/03/2013

- very small (fits in any pocket) - bright lights - great magnification - easy to modify - quite cheap - very easy to use, switch on the lights, put it on whatever you want to see and look - adjustment useless (makes the image blurry) - tiny -> easy to lose (not really a con) - altered mine to work as a makro lense for my mobile phone, great pictures ... Read more

Bird feather
    2 0
  • posted bypaule on 05/27/2011

Easy to use product , very clear magnification The lenses look like they are made of glass . I am impressed with level of magification. Leds are very bright and illuminate what you are looking at very well. BAtteries are included would probably be cheaper to buy a new one when batteries go faulty than buy batteries here very small made of plastic . ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysavemeagarand on 12/30/2010

The LEDs do work to put light on the item. LEDs have an on / off switch. Shipping is free. Very small. The whole thing is tiny. Need two hands to operate, one to pull the lens up and down to focus other to hold the magnifier. Plastic build that I do not think will last. This thing is small. Hard to get objects to focus unless the magnifier is sitting ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRedEl on 12/28/2010

- Comes in a plastic bag, has a leather-like case and it's really very small - so you can carry it with you anywhere. - Has a super strong LED that lights up everything you're trying to examine. - The lens is easily adapted and so it's very easy to focus, zoom in and out. - Price is great - I got two. - The lens is not adjusted using some control - ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections