DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini 60X Microscope with 2-LED Illumination + Money/Currency Detecting UV Light (3*LR1130)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Excelente! Fine Tool For fun! the name says what it does
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlowerOS on 12/13/2014

Pros: 2 white led that can illuminate quite nice. 1 UV led that can be used to view different things visible only under UV light. Very small. Cons: construction seems quite fragile but for this size, and being made of plastic, is kinda understandable. The button for activating the light is not very solid.... Read more

Impression:Fine Tool;

0 0 0

• posted bylevinminsk on 11/29/2014

good microscope. a convenient carrying case, through which the microscope is not scratched. of the downsides is the only long delivery. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byninfis on 11/28/2014

Pros: Barato, cómodo de usar, los led iluminan bastante, ... todo son ventajas. Compré varios porque a este precio pueden ser un buen regalo, sobretodo porque es original, y han sido un acierto. cons: ninguna, me ha parecido simplemente perfecto. Read more

Impression:excellent,Excelente!;

0 0 0

• posted byrjasper on 11/27/2014

Pros: Easy to use, nothing much to do, only adjust the focus moving the lens. Cons: No cons, works how i spected Other thoughts: I use to fun, i see some small objects and i discovered how are great the "microworld" Read more

Impression:Fine Tool,For fun!;

0 0 0

• posted bypedropaulorosa on 11/19/2014

Love it. no cons. the Price is good , strong LED light and UV option. Muito bom podem comprar. Recomendo a todos. Chegou perfeitamente no Brasil Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylvdl1 on 11/02/2014

It's smal but it works great. You can have it always with you. Quality and price are both good. Put the light on and put the magnifier on the object en there you go. Read more

Impression:the name says what it does;

0 0 0

• posted byrndeq5gxlyb06 on 08/07/2014

Pros: Price, strong LED light and UV option. Very sharp images, easy to adjust the sharpness. Cons: You have to be very close to the object. The microscope has to touch the object, before it becomes sharp. Cons: Nothing really! Just buy it for this price! Read more

0 1 0

• posted bysalihdt on 08/06/2014

Pros: It's a nice tool if you are in need of examining something with tiny parts etc. Built-in light is useful and since focal length is short it's actually a necessity. Cons: Focal length is too short, so tool is too close the object you are trying to examine, wihch causes problems sometimes. Also it'... Read more

Impression:Fine Tool;

0 0 0

• posted byALLCWS on 06/25/2014

The item is small and lightweight, and it is comes with a small protective pouch. Very good UV light to check banknotes and other things. Build quality of the microscope: Has a plastic ring around the lens, which helps you focus on the object and makes it a lot harder to damage the lens. It can be rotated ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFilipides on 06/25/2014

OK for the low price, magnifies well, useful item for the kid's first encounter with enlarging the view. Not a real microscope, of course, just a good (above average) magnifier. Useful to see the small print on money which otherwise can't be seen. Has two lights, normal white and ultraviolet, latter ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections