DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini 60X Microscope with 2-LED Illumination + Money/Currency Detecting UV Light (3*LR1130)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Excelente! Fine Tool For fun! the name says what it does
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygzveri on 01/24/2015

Pros: lightweight, compact, clear image, powerful magnification, has led light Cons: In about 3 weeks of usage the batteries run out.

Impression:excellent,Excelente!,Fine Tool;

0 0 0

• posted byIlarionovuch on 01/21/2015

Pros: - good build quality - bright 2 white leds, good violet one. - shipped with black pouch. - small. Cons: just arrived hope there will be none.

Impression:Fine Tool;

0 0 0

• posted bylevey on 01/04/2015

This is indeed a Super Mini tool, fits well into a small pocket. The white and UV LEDs are very bright, giving good illumination to the examined objects. No cons detected so far.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byFlowerOS on 12/13/2014

Pros: 2 white led that can illuminate quite nice. 1 UV led that can be used to view different things visible only under UV light. Very small. Cons: construction seems quite fragile but for this size, and being made of plastic, is kinda understandable. The button for activating the light is not so... Read more

Impression:Fine Tool;

0 0 0

• posted bylevinminsk on 11/29/2014

good microscope. a convenient carrying case, through which the microscope is not scratched. of the downsides is the only long delivery.

0 0 0

• posted byninfis on 11/28/2014

Pros: Barato, cómodo de usar, los led iluminan bastante, ... todo son ventajas. Compré varios porque a este precio pueden ser un buen regalo, sobretodo porque es original, y han sido un acierto. cons: ninguna, me ha parecido simplemente perfecto.

Impression:excellent,Excelente!;

0 0 0

• posted byrjasper on 11/27/2014

Pros: Easy to use, nothing much to do, only adjust the focus moving the lens. Cons: No cons, works how i spected Other thoughts: I use to fun, i see some small objects and i discovered how are great the "microworld"

Impression:Fine Tool,For fun!;

0 0 0

• posted bypedropaulorosa on 11/19/2014

Love it. no cons. the Price is good , strong LED light and UV option. Muito bom podem comprar. Recomendo a todos. Chegou perfeitamente no Brasil

0 0 0

• posted bylvdl1 on 11/02/2014

It's smal but it works great. You can have it always with you. Quality and price are both good. Put the light on and put the magnifier on the object en there you go.

Impression:the name says what it does;

0 0 0

• posted byrndeq5gxlyb06 on 08/07/2014

Pros: Price, strong LED light and UV option. Very sharp images, easy to adjust the sharpness. Cons: You have to be very close to the object. The microscope has to touch the object, before it becomes sharp. Cons: Nothing really! Just buy it for this price!

0 1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections