DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini 60X Microscope with 2-LED Illumination + Money/Currency Detecting UV Light (3*LR1130)
  • 5 star 38 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byALLCWS on 06/25/2014

The item is small and lightweight, and it is comes with a small protective pouch. Very good UV light to check banknotes and other things. Build quality of the microscope: Has a plastic ring around the lens, which helps you focus on the object and makes it a lot harder to damage the lens. It can be rotated a tiny bit. Other cons... I can't really find.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFilipides on 06/25/2014

OK for the low price, magnifies well, useful item for the kid's first encounter with enlarging the view. Not a real microscope, of course, just a good (above average) magnifier. Useful to see the small print on money which otherwise can't be seen. Has two lights, normal white and ultraviolet, latter works well in showing the hidden items on money. My ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfuzvulf on 05/18/2014

Batteries included is always a wonderful thing. LED's are bright, no worries about not enough light. UV LED works well and can even be used as a UV wand in a pinch. (would take a long time) Almost too super mini, a little hard to get hold of small components to get everything focused and pointing in the right direction. Lenses have a spherical distortion.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrisbaby-nz on 05/15/2014

This is a very well made piece of kit, the pieces fit snugly and do not slip,As less well built ones do. The led light is nice and bright but does not cause glare. The UV led light works very well nothing will get past you when you use this. There are none that i can see It would be very nice if there was one about 3 times the size This one is is a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygr8boy on 05/13/2014

Super bright light UV-light as well Impressive magnification Comes with little carrying pouch Batteries are even included! None I can think of - come on, it's a $4 microscope! The device is way smaller than I expected - but that's not a problem, it does what it's supposed to do. This little microscope is so much fun. I had heard of "microprint&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakermen on 03/21/2014

really cheap when considered what is capable of. small, easy to carry within your bag or even in your pocket. two different lights for different tasks. batteries included and seems to last long enough. seems to have efficient magnification for observing things around us. you could even use with for a flash light, white leds seem to have enough power ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMantikore on 02/12/2014

- Comes with two light modes - The regular LED light is bright, and is more than adequate for illuminating your sample. The UV mode is real UV and fluoresces UV sensitive surfaces. - Huge magnification. - It's super cheap. - It's got a focusing feature which gives good variability in focus. Great for adjusting when stationary, but often I just lift ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrewcrosby on 02/11/2014

VERY small. Way smaller than I expected. Good magnification level. Good image quality. Simple slide-to-focus mechanism. White LEDs are bright without being blinding. UV LED is a nice touch and works decently. Comes with small carrying pouch. Image is not reversed like some higher-power pocket microscopes. Switch is tiny and can be a little difficult ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byincredibilehulk on 12/20/2013

Nice gadget to always carry with you, small, and there was a curious case fits perfectly in your pocket or purse. The magnification works well, is able to enlarge even small objects and is zoomable. The LEDs are really bright and the ultraviolet function for notes is very good. The assembly is not the best but for that price is more than enough. Very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMisohry on 12/15/2013

Great zooming and the Led are perfectly placed . good plastic quality None I can think about . It can't be used easily on coins with curves or to see the edges . If you want cheap product that do the job , just go for it !If you want cheap product that do the job , just go for it !If you want cheap product that do the job , just go for it ! If you want ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections