DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini 60X Microscope with 2-LED Illumination + Money/Currency Detecting UV Light (3*LR1130)
  • 5 star 29 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Handy, tiny, useful...

posted by juandemor on 04/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Good product, better price.
    It's quite a miniature microscope, as it houses the optics, batteries and LEDs.
    It's surely useful if you want to examine small objects. It's magnification is great -much better than any other handheld device.
    Lighting is powerful and wide enough to display the best view of the target.
    I also use it to raster over larger objects. It works like a charm when examining mushrooms, skin, wounds and fabrics, for example.

Cons:

It's so small it's easily to get it lost or jumbled anywhere.

OtherThoughts:

Good product.
    I bought a prior version of it: even though this one's got higher magnifying power, still it would be better named "magnifyier" rather than of "microscope".
    You may not widely use the UV, but I will find yet some other use for it in the future apart from examining banknotes & the like.

Bottomline:

Buy it if you need magnifying small objects, examining surfaces, or just for amusement.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections