DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Soft Inner Carrying Bag for 13" Laptop/Notebook - Hot Pink
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypftnBR on 02/17/2014

Good cape Easy to use Looks good Decent material Bad packeting Arrived really messed up in my place poor handling the product It smells a little but i guess it will fade away with time It's a good cape, fitted well in my 13,3" notebook. It's light and looks good. If you need a cape, it's a good choise. I bought it for my girlfrind and she liked ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielbsg on 02/28/2013

one of my best purchases!, the protective carrying bag fit my 13 inch laptop perfectly. the color is as displayed in the picture. the case is very strong, usually soft cases rip easily but this one doesn't rip easily. the protective case comes in a the package poorly and the product came with some bents. the protective case could be a little more cheaper ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylockhaty on 07/03/2012

It serves its purpose-it was what I expected. I use it on my Macbook Pro 13" and it fits well. Incorrect colour provided-got a red instead of a hot-pink There's a permanent fold mark across the cover due to poor packaging I considered other covers but chose this because it was the cheapeswt and I had seen other people use it. It protects the laptop ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygillty on 03/09/2011

*+* HOT pink colour *+* reversible pink to black *+* tough but flexible wetsuit material *+* LIGHT weight *+* good price none that I can see dont expect a tough case this cover will protect against bumbs and knocks and minor drops but it is not a hard case. Great for road warriors, because it is quick and easy to use. dont expect a tough case this cover ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections