DX » Community » Reviews » Cat.6 RJ-45 Giga-Speed Ultra Flat LAN Network Cable (1M)
Customer’s impression:
functional well built
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfranz678 on 11/01/2014

Perfect ethernet cable. It's short (1 m) but this actually makes it quite comfortable to travel around with (if there's the need). The color is really nice and being flat makes it extremely easy to fold. It works as one would expect and I had no problems with it so far. I highly advise it! Read more

Impression:well built,functional;

0 0 0

• posted byjulienvdg on 12/16/2013

This is a flat cable ! So it's easy to untangle it, but it should really not tangle at all ! It's a lot smaller than round cable, which looks a lot nicer. Also it's one of the cheapest category 6 short cable. none - unless you need a longer cable, lol ;) It would have been nice to have other colors for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGide0nz on 02/13/2013

Light, flexible and fast!! I have tested it over my gigabit lan and the performance is what I expected on a cat6 cable. Great individual package, it looks like a much more expensive cable of an specialized computer shop :) A bit pricey but it really worthy Only light blue color :( I have not tested its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrequiem420 on 11/23/2012

>> Easy to use, just insert into a port and the other side into a laptop and you are good to go! >> Fast! Didn't expect it since the wire width is only 1.35mm but I reached download speeds upto 50Mbps! >> Easy to pack away since its rectangular, just wrap it around your hand and that'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAuctionari on 10/13/2012

It's light, well built, excelent RJ-45 jacks, offer high speed (better than cat-5). I've been using one from modem to router, one from router to desktop. I'm very pleased with its performance. And it's cute :) In Brazil, it doesn't seem so expensive (unfortunately we're used to the high prices when eletronics ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNahkranoth on 04/10/2012

Good flexible cable to put in the boxes for connecting routers, switches or hubs in your network. Good packaging they came to me spotless without any damage at all. Despite the cable being thin only con i would see here it would be the cable could be easyly breakable. As soon as i have received the cables ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarineX on 07/05/2011

get the speed i am looking for over a long distance as compared to my Cat5e cable. improves alittle on my ping latency. black, flat & light. good for storage and hiding behind walls if only it comes with something to re-coil it easily back to how it was being shipped upon. was hoping for more variety ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywolfmuffin on 04/05/2011

- Very thin, can run under carpet etc very easily - Good build quality - The best snag jackets I've seen in a long time - Seems to work at high speeds despite its flatness - Comes in a free anti-static bag! None really. I can't think of any downsides. Maybe its thinness means that you could break it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytz2026 on 03/04/2011

No-snags work but you can also remove the connector from the jack without pliers. Flat and very flexible. Easy to move. Cable is recognized as 1000Mbps!!! No-snags are a bit higher than on many. Just get these in their various lengths, especially with the bulkrate discount. They work at 1Gb. Being thin ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBatso on 12/12/2010

- Easy to roll - Works like normal cat6 with RJ45 - Light - Easy to move (i.e. it will not make knots) - Perfect for mobile use - Curls back to packed roll - Not like real cat6 - Not full speed - Cable isolation feels a bit to cheap This is a perfect product for on the go use, like with your laptop, ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections