DX » Community » Reviews » Cat.6 RJ-45 Giga-Speed Ultra Flat LAN Network Cable (1M)
Customer’s impression:
functional well built Flat Great flat cable! Nice an light cable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9536742 on 08/19/2015

Perfect product

0 0 0

• posted bySM1308HH on 07/15/2015

Pros: light and easy to roll Cons: curls back to packed roll Other thoughts: good for mobile use, without the need of a high speed network connection

Impression:well built,functional,Flat;

0 0 0

• posted by5697423 on 06/25/2015

If you like me want to hide a lan cable in your pc case, this is the cable you should get. Really flat but still really good.

Impression:Great flat cable!;

0 0 0

• posted byJanvdH on 04/08/2015

pro light, felxible con a bit short

Impression:Nice an light cable ;

0 0 0

• posted byfranz678 on 11/01/2014

Perfect ethernet cable. It's short (1 m) but this actually makes it quite comfortable to travel around with (if there's the need). The color is really nice and being flat makes it extremely easy to fold. It works as one would expect and I had no problems with it so far. I highly advise it!

Impression:well built,functional;

0 0 0

• posted byjulienvdg on 12/16/2013

This is a flat cable ! So it's easy to untangle it, but it should really not tangle at all ! It's a lot smaller than round cable, which looks a lot nicer. Also it's one of the cheapest category 6 short cable. none - unless you need a longer cable, lol ;) It would have been nice to have other for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGide0nz on 02/13/2013

Light, flexible and fast!! I have tested it over my gigabit lan and the performance is what I expected on a cat6 cable. Great individual package, it looks like a much more expensive cable of an specialized computer shop :) A bit pricey but it really worthy Only light blue color :( I have not its... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrequiem420 on 11/23/2012

>> Easy to use, just insert into a port and the other side into a laptop and you are good to go! >> Fast! Didn't expect it since the wire width is only 1.35mm but I reached download speeds upto 50Mbps! >> Easy to pack away since its rectangular, just wrap it around your hand and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAuctionari on 10/13/2012

It's light, well built, excelent RJ-45 jacks, offer high speed (better than cat-5). I've been using one from modem to router, one from router to desktop. I'm very pleased with its performance. And it's cute :) In Brazil, it doesn't seem so expensive (unfortunately we're used to the high prices a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNahkranoth on 04/10/2012

Good flexible cable to put in the boxes for connecting routers, switches or hubs in your network. Good packaging they came to me spotless without any damage at all. Despite the cable being thin only con i would see here it would be the cable could be easyly breakable. As soon as i have received i... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere