DX » Community » Reviews » Cat.6 RJ-45 Giga-Speed Ultra Flat LAN Network Cable (1M)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjulienvdg on 12/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a flat cable ! So it's easy to untangle it, but it should really not tangle at all ! It's a lot smaller than round cable, which looks a lot nicer. Also it's one of the cheapest category 6 short cable. Cons:none - unless you need a longer cable, lol ;) Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGide0nz on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Light, flexible and fast!! I have tested it over my gigabit lan and the performance is what I expected on a cat6 cable. Great individual package, it looks like a much more expensive cable of an specialized computer shop :) Cons:A bit pricey but it really worth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrequiem420 on 11/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:>> Easy to use, just insert into a port and the other side into a laptop and you are good to go! >> Fast! Didn't expect it since the wire width is only 1.35mm but I reached download speeds upto 50Mbps! >> Easy to pack away since its rectangular, just wra... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAuctionari on 10/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's light, well built, excelent RJ-45 jacks, offer high speed (better than cat-5). I've been using one from modem to router, one from router to desktop. I'm very pleased with its performance. And it's cute :) Cons:In Brazil, it doesn't seem so expensive (unfo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNahkranoth on 04/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good flexible cable to put in the boxes for connecting routers, switches or hubs in your network. Good packaging they came to me spotless without any damage at all. Cons:Despite the cable being thin only con i would see here it would be the cable could be easyly... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarineX on 07/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:get the speed i am looking for over a long distance as compared to my Cat5e cable. improves alittle on my ping latency. black, flat & light. good for storage and hiding behind walls Cons:if only it comes with something to re-coil it easily back to how it w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywolfmuffin on 04/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very thin, can run under carpet etc very easily - Good build quality - The best snag jackets I've seen in a long time - Seems to work at high speeds despite its flatness - Comes in a free anti-static bag! Cons:None really. I can't think of any downsides. Maybe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytz2026 on 03/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:No-snags work but you can also remove the connector from the jack without pliers. Flat and very flexible. Easy to move. Cable is recognized as 1000Mbps!!! Cons:No-snags are a bit higher than on many. OtherThoughts:Just get these in their various lengths, especia... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBatso on 12/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Easy to roll - Works like normal cat6 with RJ45 - Light - Easy to move (i.e. it will not make knots) - Perfect for mobile use Cons:- Curls back to packed roll - Not like real cat6 - Not full speed - Cable isolation feels a bit to cheap OtherThoughts:This is a... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections