DX » Community » Reviews » G4 1.2W 110-Lumen 3500K 25-SMD LED Car Warm White Light Bulb (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZusidal on 05/13/2013

I have 6 of these light bulbs in my living room, it is good and pleasant light. low power consumption and perfect for campers and cabins, I use them on a 12 volt system with a conventional starter battery from a car at 60 amps and 6 of the bulbs in normal use, keep it in 2 to 3 days before I have to recharge .. as soon as i get rebuilt charging and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrasnal on 08/29/2012

I have bought several parts some time ago and they were so good that I neede to buy at least one more, in order to have spare parts. None I use this parts as part of an external outside ilumination system and I am glad to say that consumption is realy very low and the ilumination factor is much more bright and softer than 5W5 lamps (4 watts) that came ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhenkjano on 04/28/2012

the price is obviously the strongest point, but also the light emitted is good it's not a drop-in-G4, but nothing that a pair of plyers can't fix :) built quality can be improved, I have 5 in a table lamp, and all 5 are a somewhat different colour (I wanted to toss them out, but my 7 year old likes it like this) I bought these as replacement for halogen ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfortega on 03/07/2011

Pros expected: LED bulbs for replacing G4 halogen bulbs for a lamp in order to not loose energy as heat and being able to handle them more easily. Although this product is tagged as being suitable for G4 connectors, IS NOT G4: pins are separated wider than 5mm and are very long; as you can see in the photo I've posted (as far as DealExtreme decides ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byromtom on 01/25/2011

-Little size. -Drop in replacement for 12V G4 halogen. -Nice price -Can save a lot of money. -Color is quite right - warm white - and visually not very different from halogen (not like #51142), so you can mix the twos -Not equivalent to 10W halogen in light power. I'd say 7/8W. Less powerfull than #51142 Used to replace 12V G4 Halogen on ceiling lights.... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections