DX » Community » Reviews » G4 1.2W 110-Lumen 3500K 25-SMD LED Car Warm White Light Bulb (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZusidal on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have 6 of these light bulbs in my living room, it is good and pleasant light. low power consumption and perfect for campers and cabins, I use them on a 12 volt system with a conventional starter battery from a car at 60 amps and 6 of the bulbs in normal use, keep it i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrasnal on 08/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have bought several parts some time ago and they were so good that I neede to buy at least one more, in order to have spare parts. Cons:None OtherThoughts:I use this parts as part of an external outside ilumination system and I am glad to say that consumptio... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhenkjano on 04/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the price is obviously the strongest point, but also the light emitted is good Cons:it's not a drop-in-G4, but nothing that a pair of plyers can't fix :) built quality can be improved, I have 5 in a table lamp, and all 5 are a somewhat different colour (I wanted to toss... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfortega on 03/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pros expected: LED bulbs for replacing G4 halogen bulbs for a lamp in order to not loose energy as heat and being able to handle them more easily. Cons:Although this product is tagged as being suitable for G4 connectors, IS NOT G4: pins are separated wider tha... Read more

5 0
  • posted byromtom on 01/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Little size. -Drop in replacement for 12V G4 halogen. -Nice price -Can save a lot of money. -Color is quite right - warm white - and visually not very different from halogen (not like #51142), so you can mix the twos Cons:-Not equivalent to 10W halogen in light power. I'... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections