DX » Community » Reviews » G4 1.2W 108-Lumen 6500K 24-SMD LED Car White Light Bulb (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrkgraywolf on 08/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bright, VERY Low energy consumption, economical. As bright as 921. Puts the light where it is needed when installed in RV Dome Lighting Cons:Not omnidirectional like a 921 incandescent Bulb. Not reverse polarity compliant. Although I haven't burned any up by connecting to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabriciorigon on 05/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very useful to replace my halogen light in my bathroom spots. - Cheap, nice, good brightness, whiter. - Simple to use, simple to install. - Fits perfectly in lots of spotlights cases! - Lower consumption than 25w halogen lights. Cons:- The connector isn't pe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoisaca on 11/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The product works great. - Comes in a handy package, well secured. - Does not produce as much heat as similar light that I've bought. Cons:Not that noticeable but may flicker slighty at low voltages when used with a dimmer. OtherThoughts:Creates a super white light, if... Read more

Backside Frontside
    0 0
  • posted bymf2forever on 10/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good led, cheap enough, very bright wide light. ease of use. no additional circuit to light it on. Cons:nope, as far as concern, only heat in the resistor, and other is good, and you must have connector or you will broke the pin OtherThoughts:nice little thing to l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPudrik on 02/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The product was probably intended for cars but it works fine as replacement in spotlights where you have 12v halogen bulbs without reflector that can be exchanged. Cons:The connector wasnt perfect spaced for spotlight connector needed to trim the connector pins... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections