DX » Community » Reviews » G4 1.2W 108-Lumen 6500K 24-SMD LED Car White Light Bulb (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycianuro on 12/18/2013

So little, so much power, so little power consumption. To say the truth, I didn't use it as intended, I unsoldered every led and used them in my own projects. However, each and everyone of the leds work fine, are pretty bright for what they are worth and the product as a whole serves as a good hand light.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrkgraywolf on 08/10/2013

Bright, VERY Low energy consumption, economical. As bright as 921. Puts the light where it is needed when installed in RV Dome Lighting Not omnidirectional like a 921 incandescent Bulb. Not reverse polarity compliant. Although I haven't burned any up by connecting to a socket with reverse poles I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabriciorigon on 05/17/2013

- Very useful to replace my halogen light in my bathroom spots. - Cheap, nice, good brightness, whiter. - Simple to use, simple to install. - Fits perfectly in lots of spotlights cases! - Lower consumption than 25w halogen lights. - The connector isn't perfect spaced, but you can handle this by trimming ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoisaca on 11/25/2012

- The product works great. - Comes in a handy package, well secured. - Does not produce as much heat as similar light that I've bought. Not that noticeable but may flicker slighty at low voltages when used with a dimmer. Creates a super white light, if you're replacing them with for exaple halogen lamps,... Read more

Backside Frontside

0 0 0

• posted bymf2forever on 10/19/2012

very good led, cheap enough, very bright wide light. ease of use. no additional circuit to light it on. nope, as far as concern, only heat in the resistor, and other is good, and you must have connector or you will broke the pin nice little thing to light up. you can make you own creation with this led.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPudrik on 02/09/2011

The product was probably intended for cars but it works fine as replacement in spotlights where you have 12v halogen bulbs without reflector that can be exchanged. The connector wasnt perfect spaced for spotlight connector needed to trim the connector pins a littlebit to make them fit Looks kinda cheap ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections