DX » Community » Reviews » G4 1.2W 108-Lumen 6500K 24-SMD LED Car White Light Bulb (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
1 Led da auto luminoso
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAnGeViL on 09/08/2015

Impression:Led da auto luminoso;

Utile led da auto , abbastanza luminoso, lo consiglio epr dare un po di luce alla macchina, verament

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycianuro on 12/18/2013

So little, so much power, so little power consumption. To say the truth, I didn't use it as intended, I unsoldered every led and used them in my own projects. However, each and everyone of the leds work fine, are pretty bright for what they are worth and the product as a whole serves as a good of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJSikkema on 01/28/2012

I used this as a replacement for the interiorlight in my car. This one led is enough to light up the complete interior of my car. Use a servo connnector to wire it up. My car has a smooth cut-off for the interior light, it works on this led-light too. none leds don't warm up too much, I mounted a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPudrik on 02/09/2011

The product was probably intended for cars but it works fine as replacement in spotlights where you have 12v halogen bulbs without reflector that can be exchanged. The connector wasnt perfect spaced for spotlight connector needed to trim the connector pins a littlebit to make them fit Looks kinda... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere