DX » Community » Reviews » G4 1.25W 110-Lumen 6500K 25-SMD LED Car White Light Bulb (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byocencl on 11/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Low energy consumption, low price. Low heat, especially compared to traditional halogen lamps. Bright white light. Traditional halogen lamps seem to provide yellow light I'm comparison. Cons:Not really G4 but close enough. Just bend the pins a little and you're good to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPHermansson on 12/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Shines bright in my garden lamps. Think they are a bit brighter than the halogens that were there before. Nice to have four lamps that draw less power than one of the halogens that were used before. Cons:Not the right socket for me, but I knew that. This is some... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywks79 on 11/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Not really G4 bulbs (the pins are too wide apart) but nothing a little plier work won't solve. These bulbs emit a cool white glow and are nearly as bright as equivalent halogens without the heat. Cons:I did a mistake of not checking my lamps which turned out t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypnovi on 09/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great bulbs. Nice white light. Appear to be robust enough. They installed easily. Packaging was simple but adequate. Perfect replacement for the conventional bulbs, a bit more expensive but the lower power savings compensate for the cost. Cons:They could be a little bri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelcaminoss396 on 03/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:next to the fast shippement DX did, this is a great product for replacement of G14 lightbulbs, thoug te light is A BIT blue-ish , my wife loves this colour. I used them in my kitchen , replacing 11x 20w Halogen lightbulb's. Al worked perfectly.. My energy Bill... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections