DX » Community » Reviews » G4 1.25W 110-Lumen 6500K 25-SMD LED Car White Light Bulb (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytsikosts20 on 12/08/2013

Shines bright in my spot lamps. Think they are a bit brighter than the halogens that were there before. Nice to have a lamp that draws less power than one of the halogen that was used before. i think ....... this is something like a G4.....Maybe i needed a few with a little bit more Wats, the light given,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byocencl on 11/04/2012

Low energy consumption, low price. Low heat, especially compared to traditional halogen lamps. Bright white light. Traditional halogen lamps seem to provide yellow light I'm comparison. Not really G4 but close enough. Just bend the pins a little and you're good to go. I am using these in IKEA desk lamps,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPHermansson on 12/30/2011

Shines bright in my garden lamps. Think they are a bit brighter than the halogens that were there before. Nice to have four lamps that draw less power than one of the halogens that were used before. Not the right socket for me, but I knew that. This is something like a G4, I actually needed a T15. Solved ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywks79 on 11/01/2011

Not really G4 bulbs (the pins are too wide apart) but nothing a little plier work won't solve. These bulbs emit a cool white glow and are nearly as bright as equivalent halogens without the heat. I did a mistake of not checking my lamps which turned out to be using 12V AC-AC adaptor so this resulted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypnovi on 09/30/2011

Great bulbs. Nice white light. Appear to be robust enough. They installed easily. Packaging was simple but adequate. Perfect replacement for the conventional bulbs, a bit more expensive but the lower power savings compensate for the cost. They could be a little brighter. I've used them in my garden lights.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelcaminoss396 on 03/03/2011

next to the fast shippement DX did, this is a great product for replacement of G14 lightbulbs, thoug te light is A BIT blue-ish , my wife loves this colour. I used them in my kitchen , replacing 11x 20w Halogen lightbulb's. Al worked perfectly.. My energy Bills wil be great next time i get it!! Maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections