DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Audio Jack Connection Cable (1.5M)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshreshthg on 04/21/2014

It's a basic cable and it does its job quite well. Well worth the price you're paying for it. The only minor downside I could think of is that the cable and the jacks are a bit skinny and seem like they could get worn out fairly quickly with heavy use. It's the perfect length for most applications like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChronorox on 01/13/2014

I think the product is great, I use it on my car radio, and sometimes I use it in my house with my mini component or MP3 is pretty good, do not lose sound quality, nor distorted. Its price was pretty good, because in my country the same cable would have cost me over $ 15. No cons. I think the product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdgardLeonardo on 12/16/2013

The price is cheaper than usual, in fact you can consider it a gift! It is long enough to link my laptop to any of my TVs when i want to use it as a monitor. The quality is pretty good! it`s material is resistant. There is no cons with this product at all, anyone can buy it without concerns, it`s a good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytigomar on 11/28/2013

-Long enough to reach from A to B (in my case from my laptop top my secondart PC's AUX port and from my PC's headset port to my stereo) -Quality of rubber is good. Can take some good bends. -The audio quality is not compromised even tho its not gold-plated!!!!1 no major cons... it would be better if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byatjelie on 11/21/2013

it is a good cable that many may have. the price of the cable is also beneficial. He is long enough. I use it in my car and it works perfectly. I also use the phone for me, as he also works very well for. there is nothing to criticize. everything is just fine. it is a good cable that many may have. the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVictorZC on 11/21/2013

O produto 3.5mm Audio Jack Connection Cable (1.5M) é de ótima qualidade, além de funcionar perfeitamente. O cabo pode ser usado para diversos fins e é, realmente, muito útil. O comprimento do cabo também é muito bom, e de ótima qualidade. Nenhum contra. O produto ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWirelessDude569 on 11/19/2013

-Long enough to reach from A to B (in my case from my laptop top my secondart PC's AUX port and from my PC's headset port to my stereo) -Quality of rubber is good. Can take some good bends. -The audio quality is not compromised even tho its not gold-plated! Not gold plated (Cant complain because of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byimpiriumjbb on 10/22/2013

The cable is very easy to use, 1,5 meters long, pretty cheap and the 1.5 meter audio cable works like a charm. I think i am going to reorder this for my tv as well none, it came in a plastig bag, was nice and there was a warning note with it. The cable was tied together with one of those black plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmortier on 10/18/2013

Extremely cheap, wouldn't be able to buy it for anything near this price in stores. The audio quality seems normal, no beeping or buzzing. 1,5 meters is long enough for most purposes. Looks like it will break easily, but so do most cables and you really can't complain with a price like this one. I really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTodoElectronica on 09/30/2013

Gran extensión, este producto es de muy buena calidad, no tiene ningún defecto en todo el largo de cable. El diseño es muy practico al ser sencillo, cumple perfectamente la función que requiero. La relación PRECIO/CALIDAD es lo mejor, ya que en mi País cuestan mas y son ... Read more

Audio Jack Connection Cable Audio Jack Connection Cable 3.5mm

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections