DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Audio Jack Connection Cable (1.5M)
  • 5 star 153 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 43 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshreshthg on 04/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a basic cable and it does its job quite well. Well worth the price you're paying for it. Cons:The only minor downside I could think of is that the cable and the jacks are a bit skinny and seem like they could get worn out fairly quickly with heavy use. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChronorox on 01/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I think the product is great, I use it on my car radio, and sometimes I use it in my house with my mini component or MP3 is pretty good, do not lose sound quality, nor distorted. Its price was pretty good, because in my country the same cable would have cost me over $ 1... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWirelessDude569 on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Long enough to reach from A to B (in my case from my laptop top my secondart PC's AUX port and from my PC's headset port to my stereo) -Quality of rubber is good. Can take some good bends. -The audio quality is not compromised even tho its not gold-plated! Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byimpiriumjbb on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cable is very easy to use, 1,5 meters long, pretty cheap and the 1.5 meter audio cable works like a charm. I think i am going to reorder this for my tv as well Cons:none, it came in a plastig bag, was nice and there was a warning note with it. The cable wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTodoElectronica on 09/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Gran extensión, este producto es de muy buena calidad, no tiene ningún defecto en todo el largo de cable. El diseño es muy practico al ser sencillo, cumple perfectamente la función que requiero. La relación PRECIO/CALIDAD es lo mejor, ya que en... Read more

Audio Jack Connection Cable Audio Jack Connection Cable 3.5mm
    0 0
  • posted bywilliamj2543 on 08/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good length good quality does as it should. The cable has great build quality and it has the same quality as the expensive ones. Nice black color and not bulky at all. Cons:Audio quality SEEMS bad but I don't know if this is the cord's fault. Other than that no other co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJerusalemAsher on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It connects the earphone jack of one device. It's great for recording cassettes (remember those) to the PC to turn them into MP3 files. The cables are long enough to reach between the machines, even if they aren't right next to each other. Cons:I haven't found any. Then... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanysaade on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good pricing, good quality, good thing about it is that it is long enough (not too short). delivery to lebanon was fast and on time (no delays) Cons:no major cons... it would be better if the cord was coated, but for its price, who would nag:P it is a bit plas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byginger90 on 06/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I order this product because I want to connect my laptop to my boxes. and this product works great. it use is now several months and it still works like the day i got it. Cons:there's not that much cons about this product. I got it on time and works directly. the cable... Read more

works great!
    0 0
  • posted bykaszana16 on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Not bad quality - Good-looking and versatile black colour - Great length of cable - Can be connected with iPod, iPhone, iPad - But as well to many other electronic devices - Fit to many headphones such as Monster Beats and many, many others Cons:- Too big pl... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections